Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    no evidence of collusion or obstruction still huh
    I believe the intent is to determine wrongdoing of any sort in regards to Russia's interference. It seems to be the opinion of Chump's ass lickers that any crime against this nation not labelled collusion is okay.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
      I believe the intent is to determine wrongdoing of any sort in regards to Russia's interference. It seems to be the opinion of Chump's ass lickers that any crime against this nation not labelled collusion is okay.
      To these people, collusion won't even matter. Their "side" won. Memes and gifs!!!! True Americans. Real patriots. Won't matter a bit to them.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
          Sorry, i have been paying attention to the radical left, and how the party as a whole is moving in that direction. I mean shit, when a mainstream liberal media outlet sides with North Korea because they dont like that Pence only has dinner alone with his wife, you know the left has taken a hard trun left.

I've seen antifa up close, you think that they exist to "punch nazis"? Do you think theyre that virtuous?

I made the mistake of asking you to answer for the rapidly growing % of your side of center.
          "I've seen Antifa up close"

-God damn, we pulling our personal testimonials now? Do I have to show my hand in some sort of revealing way? Give me a break.

Quit living in the path of least resistance.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
            To these people, collusion won't even matter. Their "side" won. Memes and gifs!!!! True Americans. Real patriots. Won't matter a bit to them.
            just like the lack of collusion won't matter to you. YOU HAVE NOTHING... NO EVIDENCE. nothing.

time to move on. You lost. get over it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                Oracle,

There's no money trail.

In Trump's vast fortune. No debt is considerable and/or could be leveraged over him. Which is why him being opaque about his financials/tax returns is clearly another finger to the man.

Same for anyone else within his realm of influence.

Trump's administration's inability to complete SF86 is on principle; clearances are reflective of deep state control... Not tiered governmental informational accountability.

No career tenured Eastern political advisors.

There were no meetings. No travel.

Mueller is going to make sure a coffee boy who sits w/ NatSec team goes to jail for nothing.

No edited speeches.

Flynn doesn't actually exist. Mueller indicted a chair. Chair plead. Trump's flip flop on him was classic lasso-the-ghost/trigger dems maneuver.

Page plant was the most elaborate FBI op ever. They convinced Clovis & Trump to keep promoting him. Two 4d Chess players.

Gates doesn't actually exist. Mueller indicted a potato. Potato plead. Another Lasso-the-ghost.

Uh, also, we all clearly heard Trump say NO COLLUSION randomly, without context, nearly a thousand times, and during speeches or question prompts that had nothing to do with suspicion of collusion. Not sure what you don't get.

I could go on, but I think most of this should assure Oracle and anyone else:

There is absolutely nothing here of substance. All above water. Hilary/Obama/Antifa/Oprah and, well, probably Oracle, have all been engaged in a 10 year coordination w/ zero leaks that anticipated Trump's ascendancy, appointment of 12-16 sheer political mavericks/outcasts, manipulated them to levels high enough to raise suspicion... But for no purpose, and have his fall from grace planned by the hands of one of the most revered/respected on both sides of the aisle prosecutors of the last 20 years.

The fuckin' left, man. The fuckin' DEEP STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by millenwasmyfavorite; February 16, 2018, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get over it.
                    I agree with you as far as something will have to be gotten over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                      Exactly.

Comment

• Mueller also announced a plea deal with a guy out in California who supplied the Russians with hundreds of stolen identities to hide behind.

Comment

• I agree with you as far as something will have to be gotten over.

Good luck with that. I went back on FB since football ended and people are still bitching and crying everyday, with the other side posting Kapture1 type memes. People suck lol

My sister told me the other day she hopes Trump get assassinated, she has been miserable since he won.

Comment

• I don't get sad when piece of shit humans pass on, I'll say that.

Comment

• Update on the race in PA-18 where Republicans are investing a lot of capital. The election's about 3 and a half weeks away. Trump won the district by 20 points. But recent poll shows the Republican leading within the margin of error. Dems picked a good nominee; a young attractive attorney and Marine reservist. The R nominee is a pasty, overweight businessman with little charisma.

The polling's showing the Democrat interest in the race is nearly double that of Republicans too, which is interesting.

Comment

• I don't get sad when piece of shit humans pass on, I'll say that.

Hey im with you on that, I still think people need to be humble about how good your life is (it could be over tomorrow) . I was talking to my life long friend about 10 days ago who was like my sister, she was killed in a car wreck about an hour after talking to me.

Howell resident killed in Jan. 31 crash on Latson Road

A 52-year-old Howell resident was killed in a single-car accident on Latson Road south of M-59 in Oceola Township at approximately 9:50 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 31. Preliminary investigation shows that a 1990 Chevrolet Lumina driven by Kelly Joan Estep was southbound on Latson Road when it crossed th

Comment

Working...
                                X