No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gives a shit if Kapture doesn't watch? Hahaha. If this silly new rule stops the endless bitching about the anthem issue, then that's all the better. I'm not sure it will bring back the fans who are boycotting, now they know, these people hate America, oh the horror. Talk about snowflakes.

Comment

• Interesting tact by the NFL to punish the teams rather than the players. The Jets owner is already undermining the punishment by saying his players can kneel all they want.

Comment

• Big surprise.

NBA showing all major leagues how it is done.

Adam Silver makes Rgr look like a clown

Comment

• This is random, but I thought it was interesting how much opinions have changed in 20 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            Who gives a shit if Kapture doesn't watch? Hahaha. If this silly new rule stops the endless bitching about the anthem issue, then that's all the better. I'm not sure it will bring back the fans who are boycotting, now they know, these people hate America, oh the horror. Talk about snowflakes.
            When viewership is down 10% on a multibillion dollar a year industry, clearly the NFL does. Show of respect during our national anthem vs leftist SJW anti-American protest, we see which side won out.

Comment

• If players can stay in the locker room and neither they nor the teams can be fined than that seems like a fair compromise.

Comment

• Yes it is a fair compromise. Not if you ask some of the players. Or the players union. Or Corey Booker.

Comment

• More faux-patriotism from Kapture.

I am intrigued.

Comment

• "I will defend my right to boycott the NFL to the death, because, you know, 'Merica"
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I am missing the distinction between boycotting the NFL because you don’t like what some of its players are saying and boycotting a magazine because you don’t like what some of its columnists are saying. What is the distinction?
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        This is random, but I thought it was interesting how much opinions have changed in 20 years.

That is what got Trump elected.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Like I give a shit about their attendance, it is the ultimate who gives a shit. Now you and all of the real Americans on 4Chan and TheDonald know about these detestable players. The genie can't go back in the bottle for manly men like you. You will have to continue your fake boycott.
                          Last edited by froot loops; May 23, 2018, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            I am missing the distinction between boycotting the NFL because you don?t like what some of its players are saying and boycotting a magazine because you don?t like what some of its columnists are saying. What is the distinction?
                            One is done by SJWs and Anti-Americans, the other is done by He Man, snowflake hatin' 'Mericans!

MAGA!
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And to say viewership was down 10% because of (lofl) the anthem is, again with the theme there, stupid as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                                And to say viewership was down 10% because of (lofl) the anthem is, again with the theme there, stupid as fuck.
                                Are you surprised?

Comment

Working...
                                X