No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSL just think if leakers and twitter was around during 'Grown Ups' like LBJ taking a shit during meetings, wiping out his dick in the middle of talking to advisers in the oval office. Yes real mature thing to do, people haven't changed - Trump is to transparent (not a politician) And then there is Bill Clinton - real 'Grown Up'

Comment

• Gut truster

Comment

• Yeah, that's trump's problem. He's too transparent. Fucks sake, lololol.

Comment

• Gut truster
          That I can agree with

Yeah, that's trump's problem. He's too transparent. Fucks sake, lololol.

He talks to the country like hes at the dinner table.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            DSL just think if leakers and twitter was around during 'Grown Ups' like LBJ taking a shit during meetings, wiping out his dick in the middle of talking to advisers in the oval office. Yes real mature thing to do, people haven't changed - Trump is to transparent (not a politician) And then there is Bill Clinton - real 'Grown Up'
            We get it, Wings. You find him enormously entertaining in a WWE, demolition derby, hot dog eating contest sort of way.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

That I can agree with

He talks to the country like hes at the dinner table.
              He talks to the country like the drunk screaming at the tv at the end of the bar.

Comment

• He talks to the country like the drunk screaming at the tv at the end of the bar.

Your not wrong.

FTR I don't like Trump rhetoric at all. I dont and never have talked like a jackass like him, or like being around people who talk like him. What I hate is phony politicians.

Comment

• Comment

• The ever present parade of leaks have nothing to do with Twitter and everything to do with the dysfunctional White House. Twitter has been around for a decade. The next president whether it is a Democrat or a Republican will not have this sort of problem.

Comment

• SDNY recommends 4-5 years for Cohen. Says while he cooperated well with Mueller, he didn't cooperate much with them.

Lot of stuff about Individual-1 in his sentencing document.

Comment

• The ever present parade of leaks have nothing to do with Twitter and everything to do with the dysfunctional White House. Twitter has been around for a decade. The next president whether it is a Democrat or a Republican will not have this sort of problem.

Thats right because whoever it will be, will be a seasoned politician. Doesn't make them a good person.

Comment

• I will gladly take a seasoned politician for the top job in politics.

Comment

• The Cohen sentencing document says that he cooordinated and committed election-related felonies at the direction of Individual-1

Comment

• Maybe he doesn't realize he is Individual 1

Comment

• Lots of redaction, but in the latest Manafort filing it's revealed that he was communicating with people in the White House well after his arrest and indictment

Comment

Working...
                                X