Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum
    Peter Pan smooth is the best peanut butter.
    Bullshit! It's JIF or nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
      .....the question of the survival of a strong nation of laws, freedom and effective democratic process. I think that's in peril. The outcomes, nationally and internationally, of the Trump presidency will have plenty to do with that.

Exactly. He is a clear and present danger to the nation. Some see it, some don't, some refuse to look. The essence of the question is when should debate transform into action.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

Exactly. He is a clear and present danger to the nation. Some see it, some don't, some refuse to look. The essence of the question is when should debate transform into action.
        when you go to overthrow a democraticly elected president because of your delusions and literally nothing more, you're gonna find out what real resistance feels like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

Yep.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

when you go to overthrow a democraticly elected president because of your delusions and literally nothing more, you're gonna find out what real resistance feels like.
            Hard Alpha-masquerade once again

Comment

• Haha! I see he's being an internet tough guy again.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You're going to have plenty of time to discuss peanut butter when you're living in a VAN (kleptocracy) DOWN BY THE RIVER (in Canada's hatrack).

Comment

• Yes JIF, but extra crunchy

Comment

• so much for that
                    A high-ranking member of the FBI in Oregon said that the agency does not designate the far-right Proud Boys as an extremist group, contradicting a report from a law enforcement official in Washingtonstate last month.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      Haha! I see he's being an internet tough guy again.
                      i see you unblocked me again

Comment

• Comment

• 47579905_1940570012665589_41521935636496384_n.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum
                            Jif is the horseshit peanut butter of the proletariat. Talentless hacks like Shostakovich would eat Jif. It is too dry. It is peanut feces spew.
                            Contemptible tommyrot

Comment

• Good article from Kevin Williamson (!) on conservatives and their self-defeating contempt for cities

Comment

• Andy McCarthy on why he believes the SDNY will eventually indict Trump on campaign finance charges. An excerpt below. Emphasis mine.

He was charged in the first campaign finance count with causing a company to make illegal donations.causing a third party to make an illegal contribution

The major takeaway from the 40-page sentencing memorandum filed by federal prosecutors Friday for Michael Cohen, President Trump’s former personal attorney, is this: The president is very likely to be indicted on a charge of violating federal campaign finance laws.

Comment

Working...
                                X