No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 47251674_10213243643345577_4826501324587663360_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=e45bb3093297df17e5c93e6ae6eaddaa&oe=5CA71CCA.jpg
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

when you go to overthrow a democraticly elected president because of your delusions and literally nothing more, you're gonna find out what real resistance feels like.
      Lolol

Comment

• That's hilarious. I may have to take him off the Imbecile List if that's the kind of comedy he's posting.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpjYX-y99gmU8-1e8bl5Vj7P5DMcbp2jl60rP9tZJR9Ru1bWhM.jpg

Heisman winner Kyler Murray apologizes for Homophobic anti-gay tweets when he was 14 years old

The' offensive tweets' were deleted from his account late Saturday night after winning the award.

But screenshots of the tweets
          The Oklahoma quarterback's comments from 2011-12 don't "reflect who I am or what I believe," he said Sunday morning, after collecting college football's highest individual honor the night before.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
              That's hilarious. I may have to take him off the Imbecile List if that's the kind of comedy he's posting.
              Don't bother. He came off my list when it reset a while ago. I read some of his stupid shit and realized what a child he is and just why I put him on ignore in the first place. I put him (and DWT and Gonz) back on.
              I now occasionally see a post of his when he is quoted. It let's me know not to bother.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That's just the right amount. Enough to remind you of the continued existence of people like that, and nothing more. It still doesn't account for the general deterioration of conditions here he's responsible for, but nonetheless.

Comment

• John Kelly's acid indigestion should end along with his babysitting job in January. Look at his expressions when Trump opens his mouth.

filedata/fetch?id=1615685&d=1544391219&type=thumb

filedata/fetch?id=1615686&d=1544391228&type=thumb filedata/fetch?id=1615687&d=1544391241&type=thumb filedata/fetch?id=1615688&d=1544391256&type=thumb
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 4 photos.
                  Last edited by Ghengis Jon; December 9, 2018, 04:46 PM.
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Hilarious watching the list of tenured military men realize Trump literally poses the greatest fatiguing challenge of their careers.

On that note, Mattis' ability to outright contradict Trump fairly often and literally not say shit/still be in the WH is amazing.

He can't even militarize the WH correctly.

Easy to identify with/admire "strong men" from afar -- then realize you are nothing like them when they are in your orbit.

Talking about Trump there -- but, obviously an uncanny parallel to Kapture.

I know, I know. The UNPRECEDENTED RESISTANCE IS UPON US.

Comment

• Nick Ayers says thanks, but no thanks.

Comment

• He's Pence's boy, loyal to the core, not going anywhere near Trump. First Snowflake is probably seething that Pence is shown that type of loyalty and he's not. I wonder if Ayers declined to Trump by saying "No thanks - I'll be Chief of Staff soon enough."

Comment

• Who would want to be COS for Individual 1?

Comment

• COS 1 for POS 1?

Jim Comey, life long Republican, calls on all Americans to "use every breath we have" to dump Trump in 2020. His opinions concerning the activities of are clear, but he also advocates using the ballot box instead of impeachment. Normally I would agree, but Trump is such a clear and present danger to the United States, that impeachment needs to be seriously considered. I'm confident that Trump lacks the ethical gravity and moral guidance to do the right thing and resign. Richard flippin' Nixon is the "high road" compared to this clown.

Former FBI Director James Comey asked American voters Sunday night to end Donald Trump’s presidency with a “landslide” victory for his opponent in 2020.

Comment

• What's insane about this is that we have the clearest case for impeachment of our lifetimes, and the greatest need for it, if we the democratic process and want it to remain relatively uncorrupted, or to reverse the trend of decay.

Comment

• NY Times has a piece that suggests Ayers advised Trump to let Kelly leave with dignity. Kelly was supposed to announce it himself at a staff meeting on Monday. Trump couldn't help himself and had to do it by tweet. That probably figured into Ayers' "Nah no thanks". Trump's best options will be Fox News Personalities, Invanka/Jared, or some tool like Peter Navarro who has no future in Republican politics once Trump leaves office.

Comment

Working...
                                X