Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

probably time to move on? its been two years. time to get over it. Trump is your president
    Trump knobgobblers are finding it a lot harder to move past Hillary than Democrats are.

Comment

• Comment

• I think there are plenty of legit reasons to leave Syria and a decent argument can be made to do what Trump is doing (the abrupt departure is another story)

But it is laughable, truly laughable, that Trump and his sad-sack press secretary are trying to convince people that Russia and Iran are very, very upset that America is abandoning the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Trump knobgobblers are finding it a lot harder to move past Hillary than Democrats are.
          because it's funny. The dems still can not internally accept that she lost.

Comment

• this is odd

s98l7J19s3ML7aB4WN9mwlnGXDnXoywRALAIYr7pp0g.jpg?width=465&auto=webp&s=1cc465f460641f441bc5d5e633065ffb6a377d7f.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              fine, leave it shut down for 2 years for all I care.

Comment

• 48390105_10156769649493911_6722763715445260288_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=73ea53d8e64cace13e6f79876e3782b5&oe=5C9BBBFA.jpg
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Uh-oh, Talent, Yer boy Mulvaney has made Da Boss unhappy with his two-year-old comments

Comment

• LOL...he literally said on live tv less than two weeks ago that he'd be proud to claim all responsibility for the shutdown.."I am PROUD to shut down the government. I won't blame YOU, Chuck"

President Trump meet with Democratic leaders Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi amid talk over border security and funding the government.

Comment

Mainstreaming of white nationalism is something that is going become a dominant trend over the next generation. People are waking up to anti-white hatred and ant-white prejudice, and they are no longer afraid to speak out about it. People are sick and tired of being told to shut the fuck up while they get demographically replaced in the country that they built -- people like the yellow-vesters in France. People are sick and tired of being forced to attend White Guilt sessions at work (i.e. "diversity" training) as they and their offspring are discriminated against for employment and college admissions. People are noticing how the Left (e.g. people like DSL) is actually welcoming and celebrating the decline of white people (i.e. the ethnicity that built pretty much all of modern society and the only ethnicity in the history of the world for which concepts like tolerance are actually mainstream). Meanwhile, pranksters are triggering anti-White leftists with "It's OK to be white" stuff. This change is permanent too. There is no going back. And it's a youth-led movement, in stark contrast to the delusions of people like DSL who think that this is just angry old white men who are going to drop out of the genepool soon. It's actually angry young white men. Generation Z kids are shaping up to be a right wing generation who don't listen to their Liberal authority figures and who hold no stigmas about racial identity. I say this with no joy in my heart. All that I ever wanted was to be left alone and for me and my offspring to be judged on their merits and character. But the racially obsessed Left refused to let this happen and instead insisted on ramming White Guilt and "diversity" down our throats. And so here we are.

It's tempting to blame the Left for this, but a ton of responsibility also falls on the cowardly Cuck Right. If they had taken up perfectly reasonable positions on racial discrimination and "diversity" and then had the balls to defend them, then we wouldn't be in this position. Instead, they allowed the word "racist" to accumulate such power that it put us in the position that we are in now. There hasn't even been token opposition to this retarded shit.
                      Last edited by Hannibal; December 21, 2018, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• festivus-human-fund.jpg?quality=95&w=650.jpg
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Mainstreaming of white nationalism is something that is going become a dominant trend over the next generation. People are waking up to anti-white hatred and ant-white prejudice, and they are no longer afraid to speak out about it. People are sick and tired of being told to shut the fuck up while they get demographically replaced in the country that they built -- people like the yellow-vesters in France. People are sick and tired of being forced to attend White Guilt sessions at work (i.e. "diversity" training) as they and their offspring are discriminated against for employment and college admissions. People are noticing how the Left (e.g. people like DSL) is actually welcoming and celebrating the decline of white people (i.e. the ethnicity that built pretty much all of modern society and the only ethnicity in the history of the world for which concepts like tolerance are actually mainstream). Meanwhile, pranksters are triggering anti-White leftists with "It's OK to be white" stuff. This change is permanent too. There is no going back. And it's a youth-led movement, in stark contrast to the delusions of people like DSL who think that this is just angry old white men who are going to drop out of the genepool soon. It's actually angry young white men. Generation Z kids are shaping up to be a right wing generation who don't listen to their Liberal authority figures and who hold no stigmas about racial identity. I say this with no joy in my heart. All that I ever wanted was to be left alone and for me and my offspring to be judged on their merits and character. But the racially obsessed Left refused to let this happen and instead insisted on ramming White Guilt and "diversity" down our throats. And so here we are.

It's tempting to blame the Left for this, but a ton of responsibility also falls on the cowardly Cuck Right. If they had taken up perfectly reasonable positions on racial discrimination and "diversity" and then had the balls to defend them, then we wouldn't be in this position. Instead, they allowed the word "racist" to accumulate such power that it put us in the position that we are in now.
                          I can not disagree with any of this. Especially the part of just wanting to be left alone and assumed that, like everyone else, me and my children would be judged on character and actions. I can't help but think of the words of MLK Jr. and how radically at odds the modern day left is with the basic concepts of "don't be a fucking racist". And you are also correct about the right, but there is only so far you can push people, and when those willing to let shit roll off their backs finally have had enough, there is no going back to how they were before.
                          Last edited by Kapture1; December 21, 2018, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• not for two days

Comment

• Comment

Lol, yes now white people are being nagged to stop having kids. Lolol.

Comment

Working...
                                X