No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Old Firm fans remind me of Browns/Indians/Cavs fans, as well.
    Half of the Old Firm. Cleveland is largely populated with papist dipshits like Strangelove.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• FWIW, Methodist-raised

Comment

• In a he said/he said, John Kelly is standing with John Bolton.

JOHN KELLY = TOOL OF THE LEFT!!!111

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Half of the Old Firm. Cleveland is largely populated with papist dipshits like Strangelove.
          Truer words may have never been spoken...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Correct. Strangelove takes his orders from his Roman god. He's as Methodist as Hoss is smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Correct. Strangelove takes his orders from his Roman god. He's as Methodist as Hoss is smart.
              Methodist...Baptist...Papist...you think Wiz understands these terms? He hails from one of the last dens of paganism in Western civilization. I eagerly await the call for a 10th Crusade

Comment

• Methodist...one who likes to go to bake sales on Sunday afternoons...

Baptist...one who likes to condemn drinking...then gets drunk at home alone...

Papist...that thing chick get done by the gino oncolojist dude...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• At what point is enough enough? At what point do we say "The Wizard has crossed a line you do not cross!"? And what point do we just shove his maw full of cyanide, tie him to a nuclear missile and drop him into an active volcano? I ask you.

Comment

• ...let me check my calendar Talent...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• clip

no fumble

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                        Unethical conduct is one thing, and yes, I agree its wrong. But did it rise to the level of changing his lifetime residence to Leavenworth? Absolutely not.

Gallagher was charged with several crimes, all except one of which was committed by another person. Gallagher's pre-trial imprisonment without bail was unfair, and debatably unethical treatment by the prosecution. How he was imprisoned was unethical, with restricted or no access to his attorney or his family. Trump intervened and got that changed. And it was the right thing to do. The Navy had already decided that Gallagher was guilty before the first gavel was banged. However, when their own judges weighed the evidence, they found they could not convict him of the most serious charges. I'd argue that this in itself was unethical treatment.

Anyway, I'll back out of this discussion. I just think Chief Gallagher deserves to keep his Trident, his rate and rank, and all of his pension and benefits. He's been adequately punished for the wrongs that he did participate in. Its time for the Navy to leave him alone. They have bigger fish to fry.
                        In a video published on social media, Gallagher highlights the faces and current units of active-duty SEALs, calls them "cowards"

Comment

• Yeah we fired a Secretary of the Navy and an Admiral was humiliated all so that swell guy Gallagher could get his "honors" back. He really just has the Navy's best interests at heart, doesn't he?

Comment

• A CF from the gitgo.

If Trump had stayed the fuck out of this the Navy would have handled it and more than likely correctly. The evidence was overwhelming that Gallagher was a nut-job and should have been drummed out of the SEALS way before the point where he was allowed to retire with a slap on the writs for the stupid shit he did in Iraq. You'll recall, Navy brass, who knew what kind of dirtball Gallagher was weren't at all happy with the outcome of his Court Marshal and took steps to discharge him dishonorably.

The Navy Department certainly recognized his conduct as a SEAL was unacceptable, acted accordingly and, instead, Trump intervened and tried to paint him as some kind of hero. Just crazy ..... but then again people here think that it would have made no difference in how Rs who had supported Trump at some point, R's who didn't like him to start with and the fence sitters from both parties who were unsure about him could have influenced their representatives in Congress to favor removal if they had started acting on each of them through censure and cataloging the questionable shit he did from the start of his presidency. But what do I know.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'll defer to Jeff when it comes to the Navy. He knows more about the Squids than I do. (I think Jeff was a jarhead?)

My defense of Chief Gallagher was due to some experiences I had when I served in the USCG, and how upper brass can very quickly jump to conclusions and smack around an enlisted man, when its the brass that has messed up. I admit don't know the whole story on Chief Gallagher, and if he did something wrong, he should be punished. But I don't think its fair for the Navy to gang up on him if he's not the only one responsible. Somebody gave him his orders. Enlisted men don't plan military operations. They carry out orders. That was my concern.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Rudy says he'd love to testify for the trial if the WH lets him. Reportedly was pissed earlier today that the Senate wants to hear from Bolton, but not him.

Trump desperately needs to cut this prima donna loose but he probably can't. Knows too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X