No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden won or tied the early vote with Sanders in both Dallas and Houston. That's a positive sign for him

Comment

• The Democrat moderate will be running against Thom Tillis in North Carolina

"Project Chaos" fails again

Comment

• Sanders just had a big jump in Texas but I'd caution it was almost entirely Austin which is now almost 3/4 reported. Virtually nothing from Dallas and Houston but the early vote still.

Comment

• It's an advantage to Biden if 4 candidates get delegates in Bernie states (like Colorado) but only 2 get delegates in Biden states

Comment

• Biden could actually steal Minnesota and Massachusetts tonight. Seems like Sanders & Warren are devouring each others' voters in Mass

EDIT: Shit, nevermind. AP just called Minnesota for Biden. WOW

Comment

• With 35% of the vote in Biden has a 33,000 vote lead in Massachusetts. That would be stunning if he wins the state.

Comment

• Wasserman is predicting Biden to win Mass.

Comment

• As soon as they called VA and NC at closing you knew it was going to be a yuuuuge night.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Biden is hulking up like Daniel Bryan

Comment

• Pretty funny how Biden can win a state without showing up once and hiring maybe an intern to publish a weekly newsletter while Bloomberg spends $150 M on commercials and gets squadoo. Restores my faith in the human race.

Comment

• Looking at Tennessee...there's currently no votes in from Davidson County (Nashville) because of the tornados. Bloomberg has barely 16%. If Nashville breaks the same way Memphis, Knoxville, and Chattanooga have all gone, Biden should win and maybe, "maybe", he can bump Bloomberg down below 15%. Would make that state a bigger win for him.

Comment

• I think Bloomberg's ads have been great. Some of the best I've seen and heard but the ones in Michigan are a sort of performance art. They are general election ads, they don't seemed to be designed to win the primary. To me Bloomberg is just trying to take down Trump.

Comment

• The gaffe machine is up to it again.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Anyone who wants to tell me ideology, not personality and likeability, is what matters, explain to me the Oklahoma Dem results in 2016 versus today.

Comment

Working...
                                X