No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The US is growing by about 10x per week. By next Thursday we could be well over 100,000.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      The US is growing by about 10x per week. By next Thursday we could be well over 100,000.
      In the past two days alone we've gone from 5800 to a little over 13000. I hope this is more a product of there being a lot more testing happening.

BTW, for anyone who hasn't discovered it yet, this is one of the best tracking websites for the entire globe

Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)

Comment

• Yeah we won't qualify for joint filers and I've been looking for 3 months.

Comment

• Looks like Burr wasn't the only Republican Senator shorting America. On January 24, brand new Senator Kelly Loeffler got a briefing on the coronavirus. That same day she began dumping stock worth millions through mid-February. Out of her 29 transactions during that period, only two were purchases.

I imagine Doug Collins will make use of this information.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sen-ke...virus-briefing

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Here's Kelly Loeffler on Feb 11 hailing the Trump economy as being "on fire" and that the Left was desperately trying to to stop this boom.

Meanwhile in the three weeks preceding her post, she had unloaded possibly $3 million worth of stock and had bought almost none. Beginning the day she got an intelligence briefing on the coronavirus.

Comment

• The Citrix buy is next level villianry worthy of a heavy in a movie on Bounce TV.

Comment

• I commented to my wife the other day that I found it pleasantly surprising that there was no paranoid run on guns with this crisis. Guess it was "under reported".

Fears about potential violence, relaxed police enforcement are driving an unprecedented increase in gun and ammunition sales, firearms dealers say

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I always thought the perfect crime was making a ton of money -- not losing 20% on your investment. But, hey, you and I differ on a perfect crime I guess.

Comment

• Feinstein and James Inhofe sold a bunch of stock too. Although Feinstein sold millions of dollars of a drug company, which you'd think you'd keep during a pandemic.

I did get a chuckle out of how this Fox headline only names Feinstein and the three Republicans are simply her "Three Colleagues"

Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California and three of her Senate colleagues reported selling off stocks worth millions of dollars in the days before the coronavirus outbreak crashed the market, according to reports.

Comment

• Zoom would have been even better.

Comment

• Although Feinstein sold millions of dollars of a drug company, which you'd think you'd keep during a pandemic.
                                There's always room for some nuance in your heart if it's a D, isn't there.

Comment

Working...
                                X