Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary stuff with these riots / “protests.”
    Too many videos to post... just Twitter search it and you’ll be stuck watching stuff for an hour.

So many mass gatherings since Memorial Day weekend... as if people forget Covid-19 exists. I’ve seen it at stores too. People don’t care anymore.
    Think we’ll have an answer soon about the potential of a 2nd wave. If nothing major happens soon, hey, we could have sports in the Fall. Potential good news in this crazy world we live in ...
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      ..............This whole shitshow -- from the police down to the riots is the Left. Full Fucking Stop.
      Who precisely is "the left"?

Look, you should know exactly what I mean by the terms I used to define who is behind the looting, arson and other unlawful behavior. This isn't Black-Lives-Matter activist. The shit going down now isn't in their play-book and whoever I can conjure up as being apart of "the left" you're referring to and I would believe you are referring to wouldn't be setting fire to Target or rolling out pallets of HDTVs from Walmart.

I used the terms "outsiders, anarchists and misfits." I could have said foreign nationals acting by and for the malevolent interests of foreign governments. I could have said the fucking crazies inside our own borders for anarchists and misfits and been just as correct about who I think is behind what amounts to irrational, "deindividuated" behaviors.

Do you really think "the left" as I understand what you might mean by this term are the agitators here. Really? Historically, this kind of behavior we're seeing is rare. Americans protest. They rarely burn down their neighborhoods.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Who precisely is "the left"?
        How about this -- Democratic-controlled cities and police departments are being protested and rioted over people who largely vote Democratic.

You can blame it on the Chinese or Russians or PDJT all you want.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Step back and take a breath, you're raving like an idiot. 3 1/2 years of Trump insulting, baiting, threatening, and inflaming is coming to a head. And of course, be prepared for that old fashioned standby, THE LEFT!!! Oh the scary LEFT!!!! All problems come from THE LEFT!!!!

Swap out "Jews" for "THE LEFT" and listen to how you sound.
          You've been a stark raving made idiot for 3 1/2 years. Swap out PDJT for Martin Luther King and listen to how you sound for 3.5 years. You know I'd never ask you to do that -- becaue it's an idiotic line of argument. PDJT is not MLK. Democrats or the Left aren't Jews you daft moron.

I'd prefer you just call me a racist and be done with it. At least there's some integrity and honesty in that.

Comment

• And this is about the best thing I've seen from a politician....I haven't a clue what Keisha Lance Bottoms stands for, but I can tell you if Biden is going to pick a black women from Georgia she should be at the front of the the list:

She, incidentally, gets into what I was saying -- Atlanta has had black (Democratic) mayors and black (Democractic) police chiefs, and she adds over 50% of the businesses in Atlanta are minority owned and the protestors and/or rioters (largely Democratic) are damaging that city and protesting that.

Comment

• Great Op-ed from Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Well worth the read:
              https://www.latimes.com/opinion/stor...ed-to-the-edge

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

How about this -- Democratic-controlled cities and police departments are being protested and rioted over people who largely vote Democratic.
                I'm fine with your notion that cities that are managed by leftists, democrats or liberals "being protested" by the same folks that "largely vote democratic." Makes sense and no sense at the same time. So, yeah, we probably don't disagree here if that's what you are saying.

But there are protesters and their are rioters and not all protesters are rioters. I've turned off the TV news reporting on this. Awful. Focused on the juicy violence when there are peaceful demonstrations in more places than there are riots, arson and looting. But, nope, we need to see America in flames.

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                You can blame it on the Chinese or Russians or PDJT all you want.
                I don't believe the Russians and Chinese are "to blame." I think that they have taken steps that I would argue are warfare by unconventional means that Americans are unprepared to recognize. I think our government recognizes it but can't do much about it in the democracy and environment of a free press and unalienable rights citizens enjoy and expect. Our adversaries are attacking, not necessarily in a coordinated way between the two of them,but, they nonetheless have parallel objectives. America has a weakness easily exploited by authoritarian regimes taking advantage of easily manipulated broadcast and social media. Don't think for one minute these fuckers aren't actively engaged in doing that.

My position on this isn't new. There are a shit ton of professional military articles about this new kind of warfare that have been published in the last decade. Because so much of what's behind what US intelligence agencies know about its extent is secret squirrel, NSA type shit, the public is uninformed unless you have interest and dig like I do for unclassified sources of it. It's out there. This came through a news feed of mine two weeks ago:

Since January 1, 2019, a team at the Foreign Policy Research Institute has analyzed more than 8,700 Russia Today, Sputnik News (Russia), PressTV (Iran) and Global Times (China) stories. Several patterns are apparent in this dataset. All three countries promote narratives that cast the United States as an aggressive, imperialist country seeking to dominate the world. The emphasis shifts, however, when the scope is limited to narratives conspicuously promoted by only two of the three regimes. Bilateral convergence between Russia and China arises in their denigration of American technology companies and of the relationship between Washington and Silicon Valley, as well as vocal support for Chinese tech companies like Huawei. Russian and Iranian efforts converge in opposition to U.S. foreign policy, especially in the Middle East, but also in other areas of overlapping interest like Latin America. Chinese and Iranian narratives focus on highlighting racial injustice in America, and casting it as a fundamentally racist country with no standing to promote democracy or human rights.

https://securingdemocracy.gmfus.org/...ainst-america/

The efforts by the Chinese Russians and Iranians are sophisticated, substantial and by overlapping in key areas are extremely harmful to US national security and civil order. This is unfortunately small when copied and up loaded but I recommend going to the link above if for nothing more than to see the two Ven Diagrams if not reading the entire article.

CHINA Propoganda.PNG

I think it is safe to say like the Chinese optimized the shit storm associated with the probably accidental release of SARS-COV-2 in Wuhan to optimize what transpired in the aftermath, they are likely to be right on top of actively fomenting the rioting, looting and arson to optimize shitty outcomes for America in the aftermath of a racially charged incident of police lawlessness. The Russians and Iranians are probably right there with them.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Talent -- the effort to blame the riots on White Supremacist provocateurs is a desperate (and hilarious, even for them) attempt to build a fantasy alternate reality world in which Liberals do not have to face the stark, obvious truths that are staring everyone in the world in the face. To the idiots on Twitter with blue check marks -- their own kind and, specifically, racial minorities, can't possibly be responsible for anything bad. It has to somehow be white people's fault. Everything is somehow white people's fault. And thus, they create a fantasy world that they live in to support that belief. The insanity has no bounds.

The problem isn't White Supremacy. And for that matter, the problem the past few nights isn't even "The Left" or Antifa. The overwhelming majority of the crimes and destruction that you are seeing are being committed by ethnic minorities. One ethnic minority specifically -- the ethnic minority that comprises 13% of the population and commits slightly more than 50% of the murders and a highly disproportionate share of just about every imaginable crime. The behavior of ethnic minorities and the role that they play in creating their own misery and suffering needs to finally be accepted as a fair game topic in American politics, instead of continuously shoved to the side and labeled as "racist". Right now, the only acceptable dialogue vis-a-vis race is to say that black people are oppressed and white people are the oppressors. And that narrative is continuously shoved down your throat 24/7. Literally every single cultural and political institution the country is fully devoted to airing, publicizing, and/or relieving the grievances of black people against whites, no matter how fantastical, fake or imagined. (e.g "hands up, don't shoot! Ahmaud Arbery the "jogger", etc)

Be it Hollywood, the news media, academia, social media, or corporate America, White Guilt is the only acceptable narrative. This is one of many reasons why the protests taking place are complete bullshit. They aren't even addressing an underlying problem that exists. The grievances of black people aren't ignored. They are placed on a pedestal and given a megaphone for fucks sakes. Contrary to the Black Lives Matter crowd, black on white interracial violence occurs at a staggeringly disproportionate rate and cops do not kill ethnic minorities at a rate that exceeds the representations of those minorities in crime statistics. If anything, the opposite is true. Since the implementation of progressive taxation and the welfare state, the country has also redistributed astronomical amounts of wealth from white people to racial minorities. It takes a special level of delusion to look at what has been done in our country on the behalf of black people in our lifetimes, to see all of the lies told on their behalf, and then conclude that society is rigged against them.

I do not see a way forward out of this. In the past few days all that I have seen is more doubling down on the insanity, more blaming white people, and more white guilt. Prepare yourself accordingly.
                  Last edited by Hannibal; May 31, 2020, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• I agree completely re White Guilt and everything that you said after. And I also agree the notion that AAs aren’t heard is beyond ridiculous. That’s part of the point of screaming that urban settings are essentially AA/D self-government — and that’s what’s so manifestly “unjust.” It’s stunning.

Comment

• Coronavirus has killed 105,000+ this year. MS-13 killed on average 40-45 people a year from 2012 to 2018 (according to one of the most anti-immigrant think-tanks in America) . Guess which one Hanni think is a legitimate concern and the other is media hype?

Comment

• Comment

• In 2019, police killed 19 unarmed white people and 9 unarmed AAs.

Comment

• Or, in Strangelove's snarky way, MIS kills more people annually than police are to kill unarmed black folks. But, here we are.

Comment

• Enjoy your White Claw privilege, you bastage

Comment

• It's Kolsch season, you St. Bonaventure twat.

Comment

Working...
                                X