X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 785b0d067ed2e3725dece221f591d72dc755bae66d3aae3e3256b594718b5bd6.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Unlike the left, the right justices are principled. I think it's a ludicrous statutory argument, but Gorsuch and Roberts bought into the plain statutory language argument even though it's blindingly obvious the statute was never, in anyone's imagination, intended to cover dude's who say they're chicks.
      IT'S "MA'AM"!!

"Trans women are women, period" -- Democrat party slogan.
      Last edited by Hannibal; June 15, 2020, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Maybe a possible DACA decision on Thursday...not sure what else is left in major decisions this term...

Comment

• Fox News reporter who's actually been in the CHAZ for the better part of 72 hours not exactly going along with the President's insistence that military intervention is needed. Suggests perhaps he's been watching the same handful of videos over and over again (lol)

Comment

• Just cut the power, cable, wifi, water, and block all supplies from being brought in.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Time to stop fucking around. Never should have allowed this fucking bullshit or BLM which is nothing more than the Black KKK. Take these fuckers down. Take them down hard. Fuck the NBA...who gives a fuck if they finish their pathetic season. Fuck the NFL too. If these fuckers wanna take a militant stand let em. Good luck with that. The fact that anarchy is now being lauded is absolute absurdity.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fuck Baker and fuck Watts too. Brees had it right and was coerced into apologies. Goodell can go fuck himself as can 75% of that piece of shit league. Fuck the NBA too. This country is headed toward another civil war...just not North vs. South...or slavery vs. free...it's militant anarchists vs. law and order. Bring it on mother fuckers.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• As a teenager, and being alarmingly close to being drafted for the Viet Nam war, one of my greatest fears was that I'd be drafted and eventually killed in Viet Nam. Now I'm wondering if I'll die as a result of Civil War II. I never thought I'd be concerned about another civil war in America in my lifetime.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Was expected something like this would happen. India says Chinese troops were killed too. Very hard for either side to back down

Comment

• Welp, the news on American anarchy, in all it's forms, dominates this morning's news drowning out the COVID 2nd wave bull-shit .........

.....and some of you laughed when I warned of civil unrest secondary to the unemployed and disaffected.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• China will push and encroach continually. It’s their MO.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• North Korea blew up the building that they used whenever they held talks with the South Koreans

North Korea has blown up a joint liaison office used for talks between itself and South Korea, the latest sign that ties between the two longtime adversaries are rapidly deteriorating.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              China will push and encroach continually. It’s their MO.
                              I don't know anything about the mineral wealth of Kashmir, but by all appearances three nuclear powers are perpetually struggling over some of the most inhospitable and economically worthless land on planet earth.

Comment

• Yeah, no doubt, DSL. But it’s frog in a pot of water on the stove stuff. Same with the South China Sea. China will go, “Our territory extends to here.” If no one says anything, they move the marker 10 more miles out and say, “Our territory extends to here.” Wash, rinse, repeat. It’s why the US and Britain regularly sail those waters (and China bitches and saber-rattles in response). You acquiesce, it’s viewed as agreement with the new boundary.

Comment

Working...
                                X