No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Canadian woman who sent Ricin to Trump has been arrested.

Interestingly, her name is not being revealed.

Comment

• AOC?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trudeau's wife?

Comment

• Good thing that mail sent to the White House is diverted to a special location that screens for stuff like that.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I hope that they didn't divert too many police officers from hate speech patrol to arrest that poor woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
              I hope that they didn't divert too many police officers from hate speech patrol to arrest that poor woman.
              Exactly.

And shame on the border patrol for preventing this peaceful, nonviolent woman from entering the US. All she wanted was a chance to achieve the American dream ...

And that evil Trump will probably have her locked up in a jail where she has to drink out of a toilet ...

Comment

• Speaking of cops being diverted away from stopping murders, rapists, drug dealers, and jaywalkers, here are ten of Victoria's finest arresting a man for the crime of not wearing a mask on a not crowded beach on a sunny day. #SCIENCEISREAL

Comment

• #unmaskedlivesmatter

Comment

• DeWine and Husted both got loudly jeered at this Trump rally near Dayton. Husted was trying to encourage more people to put on masks (very few are wearing them) and said he brought some free Trump 2020 ones for people. Crowd wasn't having it

Comment

• Sen Chris Coons...literally LOLd when a Hill reporter asked him what the Dem tax policy was for next year.

Already the Dems are laying the groundwork to not repeal the Trump tax cuts.
                      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I think folks can figure out that:

Rolling back tax cuts = taxes go up

Comment

• Statements like this are why Trump has taken a hit with seniors.

Covid only affects the elderly and people with serious medical conditions. So virtually no one is affected.

Comment

• I think the election will be decided by the debates
                            no matter what tales trump may tell if biden gets confuse or lost during the debates your gonna see a lot of those who haven't made up their minds make up their minds
                            conversely if he stands fast and actually can counterpunch he likely wins

Comment

• That's possible ...... if you're paying attention, Biden's presentation in his commercials demonstrates an alert, articulate candidate. In his public appearances lately, he's pretty precise. Few, if any gaffs. Good chance he's taking a stimulant. Stimulants like Ritalin, Adderal and Focalin at low doses are very effective in the elderly to improve focus and alertness. They're also addictive - both are essentially meth. Alternatively, non addictive alternatives include Strattera an off label use of an anti-depressant for ADD. Other options are anti-hypertensives like Catapres. From my perspective he's on something and Trump's on to it.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• That’s funny because there have been rumors about Trump and Adderal for years

Comment

Working...
                                X