No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiz, what’s your opinion of Ben Sasse? I saw his questioning/conversation with ACB today and every time I see the guy, I’m impressed with his level-headed common sense and decency. He’s the type of R that I’d like to see on a national ticket someday.

Comment

• I voted for him. He's not the perfect conservative but I doubt he makes it nationally.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sasse is a Nebraskan. Only two things come from Nebraska: corn.........and bad hot wings.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• By all accounts, Trump is struggling with Seniors this time around.

Tonight, he tweets this:

EkQQBmaWoAArYw1?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• I think I predicted this:

Sen. Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii, asked a question pertaining to an issue that came up quite a bit during Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing but had yet to come up during Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s hearing: whether the Supreme Court nominee had ever sexually assaulted someone.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• lol that is actually good

sasse had a good point--you can't choose your sexual preference but you can choose your sexual identity. anyway i think it was sasse

seemed like acb did well today--back and forth between her and lindsay graham was about as educational as it gets at the beginning. seemed to have all her answers d--didnt see her and kamallas back and forth or whoever that moron was that didn't ask a single question

kinda?

et tu wiz?

Comment

• Kamala's time was spent campaigning. As was most of the Dems. They have absolutely nothing else to oppose her on. Coney-Barrett may actually be the most qualified USSC Justice that Trump has nominated. And the Dems can't stand it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  Sasse is a Nebraskan. Only two things come from Nebraska: corn.........and bad hot wings.
                  ...and bad refs and tractor fuckers...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 121161576_3561476643909086_3721142409392856314_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=bHkNYzu1aNMAX8iB94Y&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=d8add85a6f3b7743422b7fbf0ff12549&oe=5FACE360.jpg

Comment

• The only other round of questioning I saw was from Patrick Leahy this morning. Seemed like he was trying very hard to formulate sounds with his mouth. ACB asked on multiple occasions: Is that a question? Are you looking for a response to that? That sort of thing. Was not fruitful.

Comment

• They really don't have anything to talk about.

She's a highly qualified judge, and received a highly qualified rating from the American Bar Association.

In the minds of the Democrats there are two problems with her. One, she was nominated by Trump. Two, she's a conservative.

That's it.

I have no idea how her nomination to the Court = packing the Court.

Now, when the Democrats add 3 more justices to the Court, and Kamala puts 3 Liberals in those seats, THAT will be "packing the court". But, of course, the MSM and the Democrats will call it "evening things out".

It all begins in 3 weeks.

Comment

• Well, there will need to be vacancies on the court to fill first.

Comment

• RIP, Sokolowski's. A Cleveland institution

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine in…

Comment

• Is stealing a seat the same as packing the court?

Asking for a friend.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Tell your friend, no.

Comment

Working...
                                X