Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Clown World.

"Peaceful protests" in Kenosha, Right Wingers are "domestic terrorists".

WOdWqm2p-720.jpg

WO1gLr2IWp.jpg

Comment

• Half right. Both are domestic terrorists.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• So when these people are arrested, The Party will make sure they are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Meanwhile those who set fires to police stations, burned small neighborhood businesses, and broke nearly every law in the book, continue to walk free as heroes of The Party.

.... With new flat screen TV's in their houses, I might add ...

As Yakoff Smirnoff used to say, "What a country".
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Comment

• Guy concludes the above suspect graduated from a military academy and retired from the military with a senior officer's rank. And now look at him. Holding ziptie flex cuffs, disappointed there's no hostages around. Won't reveal the name but referred him to the FBI

Comment

• They probably never expected it to be used against them, but thanks to Trump's EO anyone who can be shown to have damaged or vandalized the Capitol building could get as much as 10 years.

Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen vowed that pro-Trump rioters who entered the U.S. Capitol would "face the full consequences of their actions under the law," and those consequences could include being charged under President Trump's executive order authorizing up to 10 years in prison for "injury of federal property."

Comment

• The talk of how Trumpers are domestic terrorists because they scared our politicians in the capital, and how important it is to preserve the safety of our politicians and protect them from harm reminds me of when this guy rushed the stage at a Trump rally back in 2016.

Did he get the Ashli Babbitt treatment?

Nope.

He became an instant hero to the left and CNN gave him a friendly puff piece interview.

Yet another reminder not just of how the Left is a collection of sick, depraved children, but how they are openly encouraged to be who they are by the entire Democratic establishment, including the mainstream media and the so-called "moderates".

And those of us on the Right have been watching it happen for decades.
                Last edited by Hannibal; January 7, 2021, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• How many were sentenced with it from this summer, DSL?
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The last Civil War widow has died.

O'FALLON, Mo. (AP) — Helen Viola Jackson's 1936 marriage to James Bolin was unusual to say the least: He was 93 and in declining health, and she was a 17-year-old schoolgirl.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• yeah, you are barking up the wrong tree if you think you are going to find a post where I supported any storming of capitols or setting fire to shit. Even if whatever thing they are trying to protest is something I agree with, it doesn't work. That is the fucking whole lesson of MLK, I'm very consistent on this, peaceful resistance is the only way. And that means there are numerous times where nothing is done, it is a long haul process. The civil rights movement took a long time.

And yesterday there was not even a valid cause, he lost the fucking election. It was fucking stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        yeah, you are barking up the wrong tree if you think you are going to find a post where I supported any storming of capitols or setting fire to shit. Even if whatever thing they are trying to protest is something I agree with, it doesn't work. That is the fucking whole lesson of MLK, I'm very consistent on this, peaceful resistance is the only way. And that means there are numerous times where nothing is done, it is a long haul process. The civil rights movement took a long time.

And yesterday there was not even a valid cause, he lost the fucking election. It was fucking stupid.
                        I was going to post the same thing. Find a post where anyone on this board supported rioting and storming capitols. It didn't happen.

Justifying what happened yesterday with what-aboutism is a bullshit response, but it is all they have. (other than claiming to be victims and blaming Anteeeeeefffffaaa)
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          How many were sentenced with it from this summer, DSL?
                          Probably none.

Comment

• Capitol Police say 1 officer has died as result of yesterday's events. Dunno, maybe that means he had a heart attack like two of the MAGA people that died. Would bring the death total to 5. And about 4 dozen other cops injured.

Comment

• Are we still discussing the staged riots?

Good stuff.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sounds right.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X