No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The USSC says its fine with them if any boy wants to walk in and use a girl's restroom. All he has to do is claim that he's transgender, and he's all set. No doubt this privilege will be extended to adult males who wish to be considered females.

I'm sure the Court considered parents of girls concerns that a pervert may say he's a female, so he can prey on young girls who need to use a public restroom. They wouldn't overlook that, would they?

Progs, and all that.

SCOTUS refused to question the rights of transgender students to use school bathrooms that correspond with their gender identity.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Insanity is officially codified.

Comment

• Hopefully you're wrong, Hanni. I'm sure the people who are among the best legal minds in the world would never allow their rulings to be abused by perverts.

Comment

• gary_varvel_gary_varvel_for_may_25_2021_5_.jpg

Comment

• Scottie Pippen has lost his damn mind.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Speaking of women who could play defensive end in the NFL, Serena Williams says she will not participate in the Olympics. Seeing she's had her rather prominent derriere kicked in most majors lately, that's no great loss. She also mentioned that the Olympic Committee didn't want her to bring her kid with her to the games. Not sure why they'd object to that, but oh well...
              Covid restrictions in Japan. The Olympics basically aren't allowing anyone to bring family along.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                Scottie Pippen has lost his damn mind.
                Holy shit. I didn’t know what you were referencing so I Googled him. I assume you’re talking about the Dan Patrick interview?

He looked wasted and clearly has a complex about being in Jordan’s shadow all those years to the point of delusion.

Comment

• lol...that said, giving Toni Kucoc the last shot??? C'mon, Phil....

Comment

• Well, he made it…

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Well, he made it…
                      Details, details...

Comment

• They had run basically the same play to beat the Pacers earlier in the season. I mean, almost identical. Well, except Pippen inbounded the first one. The guy with fuckton o’ rings thought it might work again. Pippen bitched out. The fuckton o’ rings guy was right.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Nobody would have ever heard of Snotty Drippen had it not been for Jordan. He'd be the Darko Milicic of the Bulls.

Comment

• Yer just a bitter Pissed Ton fan...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes I am. What of it?

Shouldn't you be frying up some wings?

Comment

• Wings are boiled in Nebraska. The preferred way of cooking meats. Typically with radishes or beets. Occasionally with the odd turnip or parsnip.

Comment

Working...
                                X