• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attaboy.

...so proud of my protege...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      I saw this yesterday and, well, Jen Psaki pushing things DJT said....what in the actually fuck?,,,,https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...utm_term=first

I mean, it's right, but what a crazy world...
      Posted about this yesterday and gave him kudos. He has never bashed the vaccines and indeed wants credit for developing them. But over the past couple weeks he has suddenly gotten more vocal about promoting them. Not sure what's driving that.

It should be said that he is also getting hammered because of his comments by the Fringe Right, Far Right, Populist Right, whatever you want to call em.

Comment

• The Chairman needs to move people past Covid. His problem, of course, is that the elites in the institutions that, you know, message this shit aren't on-board with non-scare shit. And maybe he isn't either. I dunno.
        There was a short blurb in my NYT news feed citing leaks from inside the WH that come the first of the year a substantial exodus of the Chairman's staffers are going to walk. Why? Because those that are walking are people with impressive resumes and that is why they got hired in the first place as position paper writers and advisors to the president..... they don't have access to the president and aren't being heard. Instead the Chairman entertains "Washington randos" in the Oval Office. Not at all surprising but nonetheless disturbing.

I remember when DJT was getting pilloried for surrounding himself with yes men and the powerful ones were doing exactly what those reportedly leaving government employ in the WH claim is happening to them. This sort of shit goes right to the heart of the point I made in another thread. The voters have let this kind of shit happen. At least there are a few commentators that share this view. Not sure it will turn things around in November of 22 but voters previously satisfied to not get politically involved are very likely to let their voices opposing the illiberalism that is polluting Washington be hear.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post
          This is sad, a result of partisan tribalism.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/24/us/do...nts/index.html
          Doesn't CNN have a bunch of pedophiles producing their content?

"We want to help folks. And now that folks aren't getting vaccinated, they're not believing us," Chapman said. "They're questioning our education and our background. It's hurtful, we're exhausted, we're tired, and so we have been morally injured in this outbreak."

lol, go eat a dick
          Last edited by Kapture1; December 24, 2021, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              Jen PusAki gleefully announced today that The Chairman "saved Christmas".

I had no idea that Christmas was in jeopardy. When we made our plans for this weekend, nobody in my family said that we needed to wait and see if Joe said it was okay to have Christmas. We went about our plans without his input.

Maybe we should have consulted pMSNBC/ABC/CBS/CNN before making our plans. Its the patriotic thing to do.
              Missed this yesterday. Liney, you might have a valid complaint if Psaki said this in a vacuum. But rightwing media has been running stories for months about store shelves being empty and supply chain issues caused by Biden personally were going to ruin Christmas. You'll be lucky if you can find anything to buy your grandkids. They'll be nothing but tears on Christmas morning, and it's Joe Biden's fault. You can buy bumper stickers, decals, tshirts, and all sorts of shit on rightwing sites depicting Biden as the Grinch who Stole Christmas.

Right-wing media accusing Biden of being 'the Grinch' - CNN Video

Fox News and Newsmax Had Dueling Joe Biden Grinch Graphics (thebiglead.com)

"the biden who stole christmas" Sticker by freestylestore | Redbubble

It seems now that a lot of this huffing and puffing was exaggerated. Fox & Friends had the Head of the American Association of Port Authorities on yesterday and they did their best to ignore the good news he brought (retail sales are significantly better than last year and likely to set a record). So if Psaki wants to do a stupid victory jig and claim the Admin saved Christmas, whatever, fine. For months conservatives have been saying the fate of Christmas lay in Biden's hands so if you're going to lay the blame entirely at his feet, you'd better be prepared to give him all the credit if, you know, Christmas wasn't actually spoiled.

Fox & Friends Supply Crisis Ruined By Record Holiday Sales (mediaite.com)

Comment

• concerned about bumper stickers, get a life!

Comment

Attached Files
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Strangelove

FWIW, Christmas was never in danger anywhere in the Liney household. Never, ever. No matter what The Chairman said, did, or whatever. My family fully planned to gather, visit, exchange gifts, eat a lot of food that is bad for us, and give thanks for the real meaning of Christmas. We do that here.

I was planning to give gifts even if it meant giving a six pack of Diet Coke to everyone instead of what they asked for on Christmas lists.

No politician anywhere, will decide for me what holiday that I'll celebrate or not celebrate. If Donald Trump was still president, and said that he was banning the celebration of Christmas, I'd be willing to stand in his face, and tell him to throw me in prison, because that'd be one order I'd never obey. Same goes for The Chairman and Giggles. They're not going to tell me how to/or not to practice my religious beliefs. That's none of their business. They can place those restrictions on their families if they choose, and that's none of MY business. I think that's the idea the founding fathers had.

That being said, I still believe the vaccines are a good idea, and my family is all fully vaccinated. I even got my flu shot this year as well. Its a good idea.

With that, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a happy holiday season, however you choose to celebrate it.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• WRT supply chain problems ........ I was in my local Costco today. Shelves were absolutely full of every kind of goods and Costco sells a huge number of products. So, somebody's getting a lot of shit in their stores to sell. Computers? Not a problem, Phones? No sweat - and these two products alone use a lot of chips. A LOT.

I actually think that maybe a month or two ago, there were supply chain problems but money, absent the fucking government getting in the way, is just a wonderful motivator of action. Importantly, I have a feeling that a big part of righting the supply chain ship had a good deal to do with key players ignoring the pandemic bull-shit guidance provided by the feds and the CDC.

It looks to me like guys within the supply chain and at multiple levels got their shit together, overcame obstacles in their way and enlarged their pay checks. So, yeah, it was pretty funny to hear the supply chain expert guy talking good news while FOX worked hard to paint a different narrative ...... and rest assured, the Chairman had zero to do with what looks like getting product to shelves. A LOT of it. Of course, he's claiming credit. Fuck him. He's been the lead cheerleader for hunkering down in the face of Omicron.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Good luck finding an Xbox series X. And those SHOULD be in stock. Everywhere. So the chip issue is real. It’s real hard n cars, too.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I drove by a GM factory yesterday that builds the Super Duty and HD pick-ups. The entire lot is full and there are overflow lots in the surrounding area that are packed with trucks. It looks like a parking lot at a large scale venue during a sold out event. Meanwhile, the dealerships up the road from me are nearly empty on the new car side. It’s the chips. I heard yesterday that Ford plans to bring that process back to the States. Good for them.

Comment

• That's what the auto OEMs get for outsourcing. There will no doubt be lessons (not) learned from their abandonment of cars and the current obsession with electrified powertrains.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Good luck finding an Xbox series X. And those SHOULD be in stock. Everywhere. So the chip issue is real. It’s real hard n cars, too.
                              same with a 30 series graphics card that's been out for 15 months.
                              Last edited by Kapture1; December 25, 2021, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Merry Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                                X