ouch

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      What's wrong? Does the truth hurt?
      you have a lose definition of the word 'truth'

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        SLF is starting to see the light.

I think will help SLF out a little bit. He definitely needs to learn some thing in this space, but he's coming around.
        I definitely remember you defending the Atlantic for canning Kevin Williamson because it was a private company.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• CGVT, cut Kapture some slack. He's under some stress house hunting.

Michael Rotondo, 30, didn’t get the message that it was time to move out of his parents’ home, even after they left him five notices and an offer of cash to help find new digs.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• naw, i have my own basement. thanks for your concern tho

Comment

• morons
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                I definitely remember you defending the Atlantic for canning Kevin Williamson because it was a private company.
                for the liberal fascist book burning it was, yes. not that his freedom of speech was being violated, just that progs can't handle the thought of a separate worldview from their own.

I didn't like what the NFL was allowing, so i stopped watching. It's not like those leftists that complained were being forced to read Williamson lol

Comment

• Lol.

Comment

Lol.
                    perfect sign of cognitive dissonance.

way to take my argument apart there, you really schooled me haha

Comment

• You don’t care about people being allowed to express their views. You don’t care about the marketplace of ideas. You care that viewpoints you agree with are able to be freely shared, and that you don’t have to consider ones you don’t disagree with.

This is more than amply demonstrated by your demand that Williamson be employed despite his rhetoric, while cheering when others are punished for expressing their viewpoints.

Don’t you have a meme to post or something?

Comment

You don’t care about people being allowed to express their views. You don’t care about the marketplace of ideas. You care that viewpoints you agree with are able to be freely shared, and that you don’t have to consider ones you don’t disagree with.

This is more than amply demonstrated by your demand that Williamson be employed despite his rhetoric, while cheering when others are punished for expressing their viewpoints.

Don’t you have a meme to post or something?
                        bullshit. if those spoiled millionaires wanna kneel for the anthem, fine. I don't have to watch on Sunday. turns out the marketplace of ideas hit the NFL hard on their bottom line, and they changed their policy. Turns out that Anti-American stances are bad ideas during America's game. Turns out America is the better brand, and respecting that brand won in the market place of ideas.

i never demanded that he be employed. I laughed at the butthurt snowflake progressives that called and tweeted the Atlantic and complained and demanded they fire him until they did, when no one was forcing them to read his pieces. how about instead of demanding they fire their only conservative, they just not read his pieces?

how this would be the same is if I called up the NFL and demanded they fire those players.

i know this distinction will be hard for you to fully grasp, but there is a distinction there.

Comment

• I believe my comment re Williamson was that it was completely within their right to fire him, but that they had shown their ass as a #GentryProg organ. Still the correct take. (Pages 1725-26 of this thread - quote away)

Anywho, SLF is in full on “whatabout” mode.

And here I thought he was coming around. Too bad.
                          Last edited by iam416; May 23, 2018, 03:44 PM.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yep, Kapture.

I’m quite certain SLF will not grasp any such distinction. I’m also quite certain another whatabout response is coming.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• pointless, which is why I post memes

Comment

Attached Files
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X