No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitt and Trump hate each other. They can barely exist in each other's company. This vote was Romney's ultimate middle finger to Trump.

The irony I can't get over is how much the left absolutely destroyed Mitt when he ran against Obama, .. but yet today, he's the Dems hero.

Politics 2020.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I welcome Mitt to the resistance, his speech was great on its merits. Trump deserved removal for trying to use the government to investigate political rival. The vote to convict was correct. Trumpboys disagree, but what the GOP senate did was give Trump the OK to do more of this shit. Trumpboys like yourself think its a great idea.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• LMAO. Froot is in rare form today. Even for him.

Comment

• Just don't bring up 0bama he will lose whats left of his mind

Comment

• Mitt's decision to convict was the perfect call. THE. PERFECT. CALL.

I'm just sad for the Trumpboys that they didn't even get 24 hours to vent their spleens at Nancy Pelosi before cocky Mitt Romney came strutting along and decided to be JUDAS ISCARIOT. HOW DARE YOU KISS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR IN THE GARDEN OF GETHSEMANE?!

Comment

• Ah....uhhhh hmmmm

That's something of an...increase

Comment

• I think Ed Rollins is selling the Romney speech short, did he even listen to it. At the 50 second mark Mitt gets choked up for an astounding 10 seconds. It was kind of uncomfortable. Like Colonel Jessup, Mitt uses the words like honor, code and loyalty. Rollins and most Trump supporters use them as a punchline.

Comment

• But now, he's their hero.

Romney made his point. He wanted to give Trump the finger, and he did. Message served and received.

I don't give two squats about his vote at all. He's not my senator. I have no representation in the US Senate. Democrat senators who get elected in Michigan get lifetime appointments, just like the USSC. Debbie Stupidnow will be a senator until she's 100 or more. Gary Peters will hide behind her and continue to follow Debbie and Chuck's orders like a good little democrat. Neither of them have had an independent thought in decades.

I have no ill will toward Mitt Romney. If he were to run for president again, I'd certainly vote for him over ANY of the current gaggle of Democrat losers. In fact, I can't think of a single Democrat that I'd vote for, over Mitt Romney.
                    Last edited by lineygoblue; February 5, 2020, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• You show a certain peculiar way for not caring about his vote at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        You show a certain peculiar way for not caring about his vote at all.
                        Even though I said I'd still vote for the man for president?

His vote was a dig at Trump. Nothing more. And it affects me nada.

Comment

• You should be ecstatic, your boy got the go ahead to use the government to do anything he wants to secure a victory as long as it doesn't violate a specific criminal statute and he will take adavantage of it in 2020 and 2024 with your boy Don Jr. The Senate said today that was ok! That is great news about for you.

Chuckleheads like DSL and I are having great fun with Romney's vote. Our fun about it masks that it is a fig leaf for a defeat. Romney's speech was right on point, Trump should have been convicted. What he did was wrong, but that doesn't matter now. He is free to do whatever he wants. If he wants to move in on a woman like she's a bitch. They will let him.

Comment

• This impeachment charade turned out to be more enjoyable than I anticipated.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              This impeachment charade turned out to be more enjoyable than I anticipated.
                              Trump learned a valuable lesson. At least - at least I think he has. I hope. Maybe?

COLLINS 2020!!!!!

Comment

• Remember when Susan Collins got all indignant because Adam Schiff had implied Trump would seek retribution against any Republican who dared cross him. She thought it was outrageous, totally obscene, to suggest that Trump had a vindictive nature. Adorable.

Here's an ad he's sharing tonight

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; February 5, 2020, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X