Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RQ348tzT.jpg

Comment

• You can tell the GOP is feeling pessimistic about Elder's chances because in the past week they've started squawking a bunch about "voter fraud" and how the recall is clearly rigged.

Comment

• 4nfu1FOx.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          You can tell the GOP is feeling pessimistic about Elder's chances because in the past week they've started squawking a bunch about "voter fraud" and how the recall is clearly rigged.
          anytime dems are involved, there is fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

Pure genius. Amazing how we don't win every single election. Guess we have to let you losers win occasionally to keep up the pretense of fair elections.

Comment

• Wait, Larry Elder losing in California is gonna be some sort of sign that the GOP is desperate? LMMFAO.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• My favorite piece of news yesterday was the Biden Administration expressing grave concerns that the Taliban-led government may not be inclusive enough. You literally can't make that shit up.

Fortunately, a UN resolution and some stern words ought to rectify the the inclusion issues and very likely get the Taliban to, e.g., start referring to pregnant women as person carrying a baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Wait, Larry Elder losing in California is gonna be some sort of sign that the GOP is desperate? LMMFAO.
                  Incorrect. The emerging narrative from the embarrassing suckbutts in your GOP is that a Dem can only win the governorship of California through fraud. I'm sure you'll get a flood of emails from The Party pleading with you to donate to various audits and lawsuits because they're certain to catch those wascally Dems THIS time!

Comment

• First I've heard that the Ds can only win in California with fraud. I'll be on the lookout for statements from the Republicans.

Comment

It's come up in recent conversations that I have had here in Indianapolis - my temp home away from home between football games - that the Ds fail to advance there agenda because they routinely fail to take advantage of opportunities their often immensely popular legislation often provides. Sure, the fraud shtick is a thing but it's irrelevant.

Case in point: The infrastructure bill. This bill is popular with the voters, no doubt. Fundamentally it's a good bill. What we here about it though is all the window dressing in it that contributes little, it is said by Rs, to an FDR like Infrastructure program that he advanced and included the WPA. Read about it here: http://www.randomhouse.com/bantamdell/wpa/

If there was ever a time for an infrastructure bill providing jobs, it's now. Shummer and Pelosi, instead of getting a left leaning press to get the word out on how good this bill could be for America, have chosen instead to grovel in the pig-sty of exchanging pot-sots with McConnell and his people. There's nothing to be gained there. The net result is that the D's appear in the eyes of the voters to not be with them and for them but rather just a part of the morass that is DC.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The reports I'm seeing from California are that Newsome is going to survive the recall, and will actually survive overwhelmingly. According to the poll I saw, 58% of Cally voters want him to continue as governor. 39% are opposed, and the only reason its that high is due to "trumpism".

If those fools want Newsome to continue as governor, then they get what they get. California's homeless problem, and the deterioriation of their major cities is well documented, and has all happened on the Dems watch. They continue to send fools like Pelosi to Congress and then look around and wonder why people are leaving California in droves.

Just keep voting for the Dems. The destruction of California has a long way to go yet.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

Sure, the fraud shtick is a thing but it's irrelevant.
                          It's a thing but not irrelevant, especially with a margin of 10k votes for an entire state for example.

I'm not talking CA

Comment

• I'm always amazed how that our county clerk in Corn County Michigan can get the votes collected, counted and submitted to the news media before midnight each election day, but yet the "modern' cities like Detroit can take weeks to do the same thing. And ALL of the 'remaining votes' are 100% Democrat. Of course.

I'm not saying that proves voter fraud. I'm saying its curious, and somewhat humorous.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              I'm always amazed how that our county clerk in Corn County Michigan can get the votes collected, counted and submitted to the news media before midnight each election day, but yet the "modern' cities like Detroit can take weeks to do the same thing. And ALL of the 'remaining votes' are 100% Democrat. Of course.

I'm not saying that proves voter fraud. I'm saying its curious, and somewhat humorous.
                              Takes a lot to count the 3am democrat vote dumps.

Comment

Takes a lot to count the 3am democrat vote dumps.
                                Well, that ... and somebody has to break out the abacus to figure out how many votes they need to overcome Republican challengers. They get tired of using their toes and fingers after a few hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X