Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Pleased to say I got the vaccine 2 days ago. Didn't hurt and not been sore since and no flu-like symptoms at all have happened. Soooooo, all good.

But I woke up this morning with Polio.

Fk knows what's happened......, must've reversed some other shit.
    I definitely felt it for the first couple days after my first shot. It wasn't anything horrible, it was kinda like that feeling you get when you're about to come down with a cold. Not outright sick, but not feeling great, either. I'm told the second shot tends to hit harder, so I suspect I'm probably gonna spend that first day laid out.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

I definitely felt it for the first couple days after my first shot. It wasn't anything horrible, it was kinda like that feeling you get when you're about to come down with a cold. Not outright sick, but not feeling great, either. I'm told the second shot tends to hit harder, so I suspect I'm probably gonna spend that first day laid out.
      That was me for the afternoon and evening after I got the shot. After a good nights sleep I was fine the next day.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• OK. Now that is hilarious.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Just got the first Bill Gates tracking pfizer injection. I see what you guys have said about 'feeling loopy'. Lethargic.

Weird that my shoulder is sore - but so is the other one in the same spot - just not as bad.

Barely felt the needle. Did anyone else notice a faint burning feel from the shot?

Feel kinda sore in general.

Guess that's how you know it's working.
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• There are a few ways to make you know that its working, Dpat. Obviously you've got all the physical things that you feel --->> the aches, the pains, sometimes drowsiness......., but one of the main things is you have an overwhelming urge to fund the "California Under Laser Threat" movement......., or CULT for short. There is another movement for a Nuclear threat, but fuck those cunts!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              You can get an antibody test for less than 50 bucks if you feel you need it. (free if you are on medicare)

I had the antibodies and welcomed the opportunity to get the shot.
              We have both tests here where I work. Somebody knows someone I guess. I can test myself anytime but I have only did it once.

I am supposed to get my second Friday (pfizer)
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I got my 2nd Moderna dose yesterday. It kicked my ass. Tired/chills/aches. Toss and turned all night. Felt sort of loopy. It didn’t kick in until about 6 hours after my shot and lasted about 18 hrs.

I would suggest getting off work the day you get it and the next day. Just prepared to be laid out for a solid day. No real lingering issues, but it hit me hard for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                  I got my 2nd Moderna dose yesterday. It kicked my ass. Tired/chills/aches. Toss and turned all night. Felt sort of loopy. It didn’t kick in until about 6 hours after my shot and lasted about 18 hrs.

I would suggest getting off work the day you get it and the next day. Just prepared to be laid out for a solid day. No real lingering issues, but it hit me hard for sure.
                  I'm going to do just that on 4-20, when I am scheduled to get the encore.

Glad I'm not the only pussy.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• My second Pfizer is today, glad to have a long weekend ahead but hoping for the best!
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I had less of a reaction from the second than the firsts Pfizer shot and the first was nothing more than a sore arm, maybe a bit tired, but that is my normal state. Ha!
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        I had less of a reaction from the second than the firsts Pfizer shot and the first was nothing more than a sore arm, maybe a bit tired, but that is my normal state. Ha!
                        So far, so good here. Not having a reaction makes me nervous though! What if the dose had been out of the freezer too long or something? How would we know it was ineffective? Are there any tests that would reflect this?

(I know, I'm a worry wart.)
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Oh! I also wanted to share that hubby got his first shot this week at a CVS not too far away. They have a super easy process, highly recommend it to anyone looking for a place to get a vaccine. We set the appointment a day prior, texted when we arrived for the appointment, he went in and had a shot in his arm within a minute of entering the building. It was also the Pfizer version.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The Governor of Alabama, affectionately, or not so affectionately, known as Governor MeeMaw, just announced that anyone over 16 can get the shot in Alabama. We had an appointment for my 18 year old son for a week from now (he was eligible because he waits tables), but maybe he can get one sooner. My daughter got her first shot in New York last week and my wife goes back for her second shot in a couple of weeks.
                            EJ53GSIQKZD5RDO3B77XIG3QNQ.jpg
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I wound up feeling a little under the weather yesterday. Nothing too terrible. I got really cold and couldn't warm up. A hot shower took care of that. Just felt a little like I was coming down with something, but I feel really good today.

King, you still good? Future, how you doing?
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hey guys, don’t normally search up news on the ‘Rona because it usually reaches us anyway in some shape or form.

Was just listening to the latest AFL game live on Australia 3AW app....... whilst listening to the game (week 3 of season) decided to look to see the forthcoming games in the fixture list. For week 7, it says “games may be cancelled or rescheduled” and it says this for all games up to game 23. Week 7 corresponds with around April 23rd.
                                Couldnt find any reason on the actual app.
                                But then at 3 quarter time, the Oz news bulletin came on, ——->> country bracing itself for the 150% more contagious Brazilian P1 variant. WTF?? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Further search informs that a case has been found in Michigan?

Will this shit EVER go the fuck away?

For those interested...... The Melbourne Demons gubbed the Greater Western Sydney Giants in Canberra, 109-67. Decent game. 👌
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X