Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal is terrible

Comment

• Yep, Arteta the next managerial casualty?

Merseyside top two in the England.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Yeah Arteta is on borrowed time, but the team is bad. They have more than a few players playing full time that are past their expiration date.

Comment

• Chelsea stunk today

Comment

• Yes, 1 win in 6 for Lampard. Add him to Arteta’s sticky wicket.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Hibs with a stoppage time goal to get a point at Celtic Park.

Comment

• Glasgow press really get on my rocks. Ex Celtic goalie Pat Bonner quote: "I think Hibs done enough to earn the point."

Stats:

Shots: Celtic 7 Hibs 10
                  Shots on target: Celtic 6 Hibs 7
                  Corners: Celtic 3 Hibs 10

Of course they done enough, Pat ya Celtic cuntist. Hibs should've won the game.

Comment

• I can't wait to hear about M69 calling someone a cuntist at McDonald's tomorrow and the strange looks he gets.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Marko is a known Edinburghist. His anti-Glawegian stance is well known.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                        I can't wait to hear about M69 calling someone a cuntist at McDonald's tomorrow and the strange looks he gets.
                        You’ll never guess what that cuntist at McDonald’s said this morning ......

Dear God, CGVT, what have you started! πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Comment

• OK, too much of this soccer pish in this thread. Needs more NASCAR.

I'm curious if Marko69 has seen this?

Lions Fans.

Comment

• Just watched that twice. That was awesome

Comment

• Something told me that would strike you funny. There's another.

Lions Fans.

Comment

• These really are hilarious Superb πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

When I was 17 and first year apprentice at the heating company, my boss had a Lotus 7, or a Caterham 7, (one of those) ...... asked me if I wanted to go out for a β€œspin”........ didn’t realise that he wanted to show off his driving skills.
                                I was white as a ghost when I got out of that thing. Almost physically shit myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X