Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ ^ Superb 👏👏👏👏

And err, last time a “sacha” showed interest in me, I married the bint !
    (Sorry, but just love using that Basil Fawlty word.)

Comment

• I said her name just to get a comment out of you. She is like a Hollywood character come to life.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        I said her name just to get a comment out of you. She is like a Hollywood character come to life.
        What, like Lara Croft? Get the “affair” started, dude! 👌

Comment

• Hey there, DeanUK......., I see your home town, Oxford United made it through to the League One Play-Off final. Win on penalties. Great stuff.

Looking like Wycombe Wanderers in the final @ Wembley Stadium. Bit of a derby match as well; only 25 miles apart?

I do wonder if all these Play-Off finals for all leagues will take place at Wembley? No Crowd so why open up the massive stadium?

Will be rooting for OUFC.

Comment

• Jinx bstd alert once again. Must’ve “Hibernianised” Oxford.
            2-1 Wycombe.
            Apologies, Dean. 🤦‍♂️

Comment

• Should probably be in random thoughts (or a random laugh thread)...... but just put it here. Was looking as some MLS results....... saw Inter Miami?! LOL!
              Nice one, Miami.

Comment

• Beckham is the guy leading the ownership group there. One of the more annoying things about American soccer is the mimicking of international names that have no relevance in the US. It is absurd for an expansion team to be named United.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Beckham is the guy leading the ownership group there. One of the more annoying things about American soccer is the mimicking of international names that have no relevance in the US. It is absurd for an expansion team to be named United.
                  You didn't need to go any farther than "American Soccer"......

Comment

• Hibs 2 killie 1
                    Two cracking goals by Super Squirrel Martin Boyle....., 🤘🤘🤘 to Bimmer84!

Top o the league! For 24hrs anyway.

Comment

• So this is going to be the first time Leeds has seen the top of the food chain in nearly 20 years. They aren't developing the talent they once did, so how do they survive beyond what got them into the trouble that put them into their situation to begin with?

Comment

Working...
                      X