Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ^ ^ Superb 👏👏👏👏

    And err, last time a “sacha” showed interest in me, I married the bint !
    (Sorry, but just love using that Basil Fawlty word.)

    Comment


    • I said her name just to get a comment out of you. She is like a Hollywood character come to life.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        I said her name just to get a comment out of you. She is like a Hollywood character come to life.
        What, like Lara Croft? Get the “affair” started, dude! 👌

        Comment


        • Hey there, DeanUK......., I see your home town, Oxford United made it through to the League One Play-Off final. Win on penalties. Great stuff.

          Looking like Wycombe Wanderers in the final @ Wembley Stadium. Bit of a derby match as well; only 25 miles apart?

          I do wonder if all these Play-Off finals for all leagues will take place at Wembley? No Crowd so why open up the massive stadium?

          Will be rooting for OUFC.

          Comment


          • Jinx bstd alert once again. Must’ve “Hibernianised” Oxford.
            2-1 Wycombe.
            Apologies, Dean. 🤦‍♂️

            Comment


            • Should probably be in random thoughts (or a random laugh thread)...... but just put it here. Was looking as some MLS results....... saw Inter Miami?! LOL!
              Nice one, Miami.

              Comment


              • Beckham is the guy leading the ownership group there. One of the more annoying things about American soccer is the mimicking of international names that have no relevance in the US. It is absurd for an expansion team to be named United.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Beckham is the guy leading the ownership group there. One of the more annoying things about American soccer is the mimicking of international names that have no relevance in the US. It is absurd for an expansion team to be named United.
                  You didn't need to go any farther than "American Soccer"......

                  Comment


                  • Hibs 2 killie 1
                    Two cracking goals by Super Squirrel Martin Boyle....., 🤘🤘🤘 to Bimmer84!

                    Top o the league! For 24hrs anyway.

                    Comment


                    • So this is going to be the first time Leeds has seen the top of the food chain in nearly 20 years. They aren't developing the talent they once did, so how do they survive beyond what got them into the trouble that put them into their situation to begin with?

                      Comment


                      • Marko69, thoughts on them disallowing the goal at the death in the Merseyside Derby yesterday? I have to be honest, it's stuff like that which made me stop watching NFL football, and virtually every other sport.

                        How do you disallow a goal based on that evidence? Shit, they were drawing extra lines on the image to see something that wasn't there.

                        Comment


                        • If I may, it seems like English FA has biggest problems with VAR, any other league is doing ok, more or less
                          http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

                          Comment


                          • Know what you are saying there, Fraquar....., disallowed when it looks level to me.

                            More interested in seeing Pickford banned for a few games after his shocking and intentional kick on Van Dyk.

                            Comment


                            • Even more hoping Pickford is dealt with. Feckin asshole.

                              https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54590771

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Know what you are saying there, Fraquar....., disallowed when it looks level to me.

                                More interested in seeing Pickford banned for a few games after his shocking and intentional kick on Van Dyk.
                                Whatever Pickford gets, add a couple more for Richarlison. That was ugly, and if the guy has his foot planted he probably has a shattered leg.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X