Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, Premier League Teeth!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Firmino has great teeth, hence the nickname Bobby Chompers.

Comment

• Thankfully Suarez didn't have Klopp teeth. Those bites @ corners would've hurt bad! OUCH! Still a hefty set of Gnashers though!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          They are mesmerizing. The Brodge had some great teeth but nothing like this. My son claims there is a great dentist in Liverpool that everyone goes to, but it doesn't explain Klopp.

Comment

• Captain America scored another as the Pensioners beat Palace 2-0.

Comment

• Comment

• Thankfully Heckingbottom was emptied of his job through the week and Hibs go to Perth and score 4. What a great performance. Shackles were off.

They were just saying on the radio on the drive back from Perth, Heckingbottom made it all too complicated...... overthinking everything.

Maybe the Detroit Lions should just get rid of the 45 thousand pricks with headsets on the touchline and the players can all just huddle up and decide the plays.,

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  Thankfully Heckingbottom was emptied of his job through the week and Hibs go to Perth and score 4. What a great performance. Shackles were off.

They were just saying on the radio on the drive back from Perth, Heckingbottom made it all too complicated...... overthinking everything.

Maybe the Detroit Lions should just get rid of the 45 thousand pricks with headsets on the touchline and the players can all just huddle up and decide the plays.,
                  Football of the 60's and 70's. QB's called the plays, and they discussed things with coaches on the sidelines between series.

Comment

• Biggest two in Engerland facing off today at the best ground in Europe, (apart from Easter Road Stadium) ....., Liverpool v Man City. Going to be an absolute belter! Very much looking forward to it.

Comment

• The Foxes are still rolling, the Vardy party continues! The WAG tabloid controversy has spurred his game on. The Brodge was smart enough to know to play him.

if Liverpool can win this one it would keep City in 4th.place. For either team it would be a tremendous win going into the international break.

Comment

• Only November. Title race over.

Comment

• Not sure about that, but big win for Liverpool.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Whoa! You could see it coming but this is fast.
                              Football365 - The Argentinian has been relieved of his duties after five-and-a-half years in charge.

Comment

• Yes, no messing around by Spurs. Lesson to all clubs (of any sport, US Football included)......, if the manager(s) suck, get rid of them.

In Pochettino's defence ...., (can I say defence? Or defense? Fk it, Panoptes doesn't nosey in the soccer thread does he?) ...., he knows his stuff. Getting to a CLF is an achievement in itself. He is just lacking that X factor domestically in the EPL. But he's up against the very best in the world in that league. He'll get a job no problem, and no doubt for a club way bigger than Spurs. And he'll do well.

Comment

Working...
                                X