No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should get your ass kicked just in general. :=)
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• blake anderson GIF by Workaholics
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Safe? WTF do you think she’s going to do to you FFS

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
          Safe? WTF do you think she’s going to do to you FFS
          With a bit of luck, spank me? 🤷‍♂️

Calm yerself doon ya daftie. 🤦‍♂️ Jaysus H​
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
            Who saw Japan beating Germany and then Costa Rica beating Japan coming…. Seems like you’d make a lot of money parlaying that outcome.

So for Germany, I think they have a reasonable path to advance. Spain probably beats Germany today. A tie or unlikely win would be amazing. If Germany can take care of Costa Rica. Then Spain beats Japan. It could come down to the tiebreaker for the second team that advances in that group.
            Germany played to a draw and now if they beat Costa Rica, they advance. This has been the most fun and most unpredictable world cup I've seen so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post
              ......most unpredictable world cup.....
              Definitely. The bookmakers are loving it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Definitely. The bookmakers are loving it.
                Wish I had thrown a few dollars on some of these. I don't know what the odds were on Saudi or Japan or Costa Rica winning the games they did, or even the US drawing vs UK before the cup started but I bet there was a fortune to be made.

Comment

• Not to mention with each team only having 1 game to go, only 3 have qualified and only 2 eliminated. Poor Canada

Comment

• USA advances to play Netherlands Saturday morning.

Comment

• Too close. Now we look to be down Pulisic and Sargent. They have been the two best players. But getting through to the knockouts is nice.

Comment

• I suspect Pulisic is going to try to play, depending on what the injury is specificially. All I've heard is abdominal.

Comment

• I'm surprised he was able to finish out the half. He could barely move going into the locker room. They are reporting he's at the hospital. They haven't said anything about Sargent. It didn't look good though.

Comment

• I was a little surprised to hear abdomen. Looked like his head got rocked on the play. But Saturday is a ways away. Hope he is there. Netherlands is a stacked team.

Comment

• Park the Greyhound, catch them on the break…… USA QF

dog GIF

Comment

• The US kind of sucks parking the bus. They need the midfielders to control the game like they did in the group stage.

Comment

Working...
                                X