Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Several of those are at least believable, although not by the margins they claim. The 4th, that 61% believe the 2022 election was stolen, is pure horseshit.

Rasumssen has zero credibility as a pollster anymore. The original owner, Scott Rasmussen, is long gone. They're pure partisan hackery now and their Twitter account makes that obvious. They were off by 10 points on the 2018 midterms. They predicted Kari Lake would win by 8 points then screamed that only voter fraud could explain how they were so wrong.

Leave a comment:

• crashcourse
    replied

image.png
    Trump is going to win arizona
    Last edited by crashcourse; April 11, 2024, 02:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    Hamas is fighting the War of public opinion and Israel is fighting a war. And the problem is that Hamas is winning, in some circles, more than Israel is.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Buchanan
    replied
    Need I say it again. Whatever terrorist state or organization is calling the shots in the now nearly a century old Palestinian cause for statehood isn't going to negotiate their endgame of eliminating the state of Israel and kicking the US out of the ME entirely. The sooner western democracies collectively buy into this, facing down the Axis of Resistance with the necessary force, this kind of BS will persist. He's getting his political ass kicked but Bebe understands the threat and is facing it down with force.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    heh

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    fuckin' Putin

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Between the start of 2022 and June 2022 WTI Crude prices nearly doubled. There was a major international war started during that period and a sanctions regime implemented by the entire West against that nice man over in Russia.

Has hurt consumers but damn, it's been great for my industry!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Covid policies and energy policies are the primary drivers of the inflation.
    Correct.

Covid policy was terrible, but don't discount the economic effects of burning a large portion of our soy and corn yield as substitutes for petroleum these days.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    In other words...it's Trump & Putin's fault.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Covid policies and energy policies are the primary drivers of the inflation.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    TBF the inflation that we are experiencing now is largely Covid policy related. You're paying your stealth Covid taxes every time that you buy food at the grocery store.

Also -- I don't know if it has always been this way, but the CPI seems like a joke to me now as the numbers that have been in there for food and housing are absurdly low.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    I guess the first book title "The Glove Actually Did Fit" was rejected by the publishers...

Leave a comment:

• AlabamAlum
    replied
    OJ had some chutzpah. To sign off on a book with the title, “If I Did It: Confessions of the Killer​,” is pretty brazen.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Kinda like The Chairman being a segregationist before he became a race baiter?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X