Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iam416
    replied
    Yeah, it's gonna be a super-interesting primary. I really don't see DeSantis deferring to DJT on this one. And we all know DJT can dominate a crowded primary with his immovable 33-35% plurarlity, but I'm not sure he beats DeSantis straight up in a 1v1. And it's gonna be a 1v1, IMO. I don't see many other viable candidates out there. None that beat either DJT or DeSantis.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    New poll out of New Hampshire shows why Trump may declare for reelection before the end of summer....DeSantis has completely closed the gap with him in 8 months and is now slightly preferred by NH Republicans.

Same poll shows DeSantis beating or tying Biden in a potential race but Trump losing to him by 7 points.

"DeSantis Tied With Trump for 2024 GOP Presidential Nomination in NH; R" by UNH Survey Center

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    North Dakota Senator Kevin Cramer says he suffered a serious hand injury while doing yard work and may have his right hand amputated. Yikes

Leave a comment:

• Da Geezer
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Supreme Court just said that they will now release opinions on Friday in addition to Thursday. Raises the odds that the Roe decision or the big guns decision will come down this week.
    Some remaining cases

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/21/11063...-remain-mexico

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Andrew Gillum’s been indicted on significant mail fraud and wire fraud charges. I only took a brief look at the indictment but it looks like an undercover FBI operation reaching way back to 2016

Leave a comment:

• foxhopper
    replied
    With gas prices so high probably won't have to worry as much about molotov cocktails.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    It’s been too long, damn it! Now get out there and mostly peacefully protest!

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Get ready for another Summer of riots!

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Supreme Court just said that they will now release opinions on Friday in addition to Thursday. Raises the odds that the Roe decision or the big guns decision will come down this week.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Jon
    replied
    55fccf.jpeg

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    The solution to your financial problems is to spend an extra $35,000 on your next car.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Candidate for Arizona Governor (Kari Lake) could be another. Former tv anchor, former Obama donor, lots of pictures of her hanging with a drag queen friend, but put on the full MAGA act so Trump endorsed her.

Last night she endorsed John Calhoun style nullification

Grifters.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    The word "endorsements", while on point in response to DSL, is not necessary to complete the thought.

But, yeah, it's gonna be great watching that fuckstick Oz lose by 8 points in a "Red Wave" year.
    I wouldn't bet on that just yet.

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    The word "endorsements", while on point in response to DSL, is not necessary to complete the thought.

But, yeah, it's gonna be great watching that fuckstick Oz lose by 8 points in a "Red Wave" year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X