X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct

Comment

• Comment

• Bevin was telling people (in true Trump & Kapture fashion) that he would win by 6-10%.

Instead he's looking for a new career.

Beshear beat him with 2/3 of the vote in Louisville and barely below that in Lexington. Won 2 out of the 3 Cincinnati suburban counties.

Comment

• Only statewide office the Rs lose in KY.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Seems like there will be a recount most likely.

Note Republicans have won just about every other statewide office on the ballot. Bevin was uniquely unpopular. In some other House races, Trump was a hindrance in some House races in 2017& 2018 but I don't think he was here. He may have helped Bevin avoid a worse beating.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Only statewide office the Rs lose in KY.
              Yep, just mentioned that. Kentucky is not prospective Dem territory, Bevin just went too far in antagonizing union households. It'll be a safe Trump state.

Comment

• Heh. My wife is celebrating tonight. Her mom is a Kentucky schoolteacher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  Heh. My wife is celebrating tonight. Her mom is a Kentucky schoolteacher.
                  Scott Walker and now Bevin should be examples that in the Trump Republican Party you cannot be overtly anti-union. Must conceal it.

Comment

• Comment

• If Dems win the KY Governorship and take total control of the Virginia Legislature, then it's been a good night. Who gives a flying fuck about Mississippi?

BTW, Chris Hurst won reelection in Virginia tonight. His girlfriend was the reporter shot and killed on live tv in 2015.

Comment

• If Kentucky Trump goes down, it is a good day.

Comment

• Ok, I don't pin this on Trump. I do not. Bevin was a weak, unpopular incumbent.

But here's Trump imploring the crowd to vote for Bevin else it'd be a reflection on his weakness. Bevin just lost. Remember that when Trump claims Bevin has nothing to do with him.

Comment

• Might be about a 5,000 vote margin, wow

Comment

• Bevin was unpopular because he was a Kentucky version of Trump.

Comment

• Here's Bevin telling Rupp Arena a day ago that having Trump in town was better than the Final Four.

Crowd doesn't quite seems to agree

Comment

Working...
                                X