Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Right. The problem when you openly appeal to communists is that you will end up with outright Soviet-style Stalinists supporting you.

The parallels are striking. It'd be really fantastic to see one of the D candidates nut the fuck up and go hard after Bernie. He's the one guy that'll have me pulling the lever for PDJT.
    It would be unprecedented. Democrats never punch left. Ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

It's all milk and honey when HRC is bitterly bitching about stolen elections and such, but woe be to her if she goes after THE BERN!
      lol...you can bash his policies all you want, but the argument that Bernie didn't fight hard enough for her or stayed in the race too long is horseshit. He did more for her than she did for Obama.

In 2008 she was still refusing to end her campaign in June and was openly trying to woo superdelegates to vote against the popular will. Fuck her whining about anyone doing the same to her.

We're just fortunate Biden doesn't have the same likeability problems she had.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        Wait for the Biden-Hillary ticket.
        Biden-Klobuchar is more likely. Or Biden-Harris maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          Looks like it's going to be Biden for sure from the Democrats now. I thought for sure that somebody would rise up and knock him off but it looks like there's next to no chance of that happening now. He's up 20 in Texas, up 26 in Florida, and up 10 in California. He's going to easily get a plurality of the delegates, at worst.
          I believe the only way anyone else can beat him is if they knock him out in the first few weeks. Just disastrous performances in Iowa, NH, and Nevada. And that's looking increasingly unlikely.

Without a disastrous open, he is going to roll once the campaign hits SC and Super Tuesday.

And I've said the next best thing to him winning Iowa is Pete winning. Because Pete won't win almost anywhere else (same goes for Amy K) and a loss there diminishes both Bernie & Warren

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Biden-Klobuchar is more likely. Or Biden-Harris maybe.
            You don't think Harris burned a bridge with the debate sass?

Klobuchar is a Pence-type personality, so maybe. But with HRC, she got a lot of votes in the presidential race, she has been SecState and a senator, and First Lady (if that's worth anything).

Last edited by AlabamAlum; January 21, 2020, 11:08 AM.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's the only thing that makes sense with the seemingly scripted Bern sass and headlines.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                It's the only thing that makes sense with the seemingly scripted Bern sass and headlines.
                I really doubt it but it'd be a sign Biden has lost his mind. She's toxic. Not just to the Bernie Bros but to the Obama-Trump voters

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I really doubt it but it'd be a sign Biden has lost his mind. She's toxic. Not just to the Bernie Bros but to the Obama-Trump voters
                  I hear that a lot. But she won the popular vote vs Trump in 2016 and hatred for her didn't spark that big of a voter turnout (55% - which is a bit more than 2012, less than 2008, and identical to 2004 - but all were ballparkish).

Comment

• I wonder how much the Clinton Foundation is paying Alabam"Alum".
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Millions.

Comment

• Worth. Every. Cent.

Comment

• Correct. The only thing that had me worried is that she is gonna pay me in person and wants me to come alone. She wants me to go to some park I am unfamiliar with and she keeps mistakenly calling me "Vince."

Strange.

Comment

• Comment

• Wherever he gets his marching orders, he's taken them and effectively placeput Strangelove with alacrity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                                The Navy is to name an aircraft carrier after an African American enlisted man.

Miller was a mess attendant on the West Virginia when he jumped in to man a machine gun during the Pearl Harbor attack. He is the first African American to have an aircraft carrier named after him.

A $13+ BILLION dollar billboard for the Navy to say: "We aren't Racist Anymore!" ?

Not like anybody could admit that in public..

Comment

Working...
                                X