No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some may remember me mentioning this back some time ago. I could not elaborate at the time:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      Some may remember me mentioning this back some time ago. I could not elaborate at the time:

Motive?

Comment

• "Computer, generate an image of the ideal Republican"

EgY_nq_WoAIiA56?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• Lakers and Clippers cancelling the rest of their seasons.

idiotic.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Lakers and Clippers cancelling the rest of their seasons.

idiotic.
            Yes it is.

Police officers of all ethnic groups die every year, in the line of duty, yet LeBron and his boys go on playing basketball.

Thousands of pre-born children are eliminated every year because they are "inconvenient". Yet LeBron and his boys go on and play basketball.

So he decides to give up his quest for another championship because a convicted felon, who had outstanding warrants, was fighting cops (with a knife, upon further review) and resisting arrest, and he got shot for it.

If the perp was a white guy fighting black cops, and got shot, LeBron would continue playing for another NBA championship. Tell me I'm wrong.

All of them are hypocrites. Every single one.
            Last edited by lineygoblue; August 27, 2020, 03:02 AM.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Good riddance.

Comment

• Yeah, I hope the NBA does irreparable damage to its brand. In any event, I haven't watched a single second so I don't give a flying fuck.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Just too bad the country only gets to hear the half truths the media, movie stars and DSL spew.. If complete real facts were reported I bet most would change their minds.

Comment

• There's certainly a concerted Media effort on certain issues.

Comment

• You just can't make this stuff up.

QB11iij5Ed.jpg
                      Last edited by Hannibal; August 27, 2020, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Good observation on mail-in/absentee voting I heard yesterday...far and away the largest group of non-voters any given election are whites with no college education. Trump's reelection depends on getting them to vote. He needed them in 2016 and he probably needs them even more this time around because of suburban defections to Biden.

Local Republicans in lots of places think the best way to get these low-engagement, low-motivation people to vote is with mail-in ballots. But Trump himself has been relentlessly attacking the validity of that form of voting. It's screwing with the ability of the on-the-ground people to maximize turnout.

Comment

• If ya'll have bank stocks still ya might consider selling them!

Comment

• Why? What happened?

Comment

• Low interest rates.

Comment

• I wonder if this go around with rioters will start to ding the Ds a bit. I mean, we all see what the Media and the Ds are doing with this and their nonsensical "peaceful" protestors. There's a willful refusal to condemn these people. At best you get a mealy-mouth half-assed, "I don't support riots" or some such thing without ever actually pointing to people and saying THAT is bullshit. They refuse to call it out. Ever. BUT, they will attack police at the fucking drop of a hat. And in so doing they are providing a window to their soul. I don't think it'll be enough to help PDJT avoid his own catastrophic campaigning, but it's a lifeline.

Joe Biden could actually probably lockdown the win if he was able to make a strong, moderate speech explicitly condemning shit on the left that most of us of reluctant Biden voters find abhorrent. Instead you get the fucktwat version of "if I offended you, then I'm sorry..." sort of thing..."if they're rioters, then I condem them, but I'll never say they're rioters..."

Comment

Working...
                                X