Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Tom Perez calls on Iowa to do a recanvass. LMAO. Expect final results by Memorial Day.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Really poor effort. Really poor.

Masturbatory humor served you better. Not much, but still.

Comment

• Comment

• I will say that living in a 50/50 D/R community beats the ever-living shit out of living in the crown jewel of Cleveland liberalism -- Shaker Heights. My housing value is double and my property taxes are less. And my local income tax is way less. WooOOOOOOT!

Comment

• You're most facetious effort of the day and possibly week. None of us are trying to get work done.

Comment

• The whole thing would have been better if Buttitieg beat Perez for DNC chair.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  I will say that living in a 50/50 D/R community beats the ever-living shit out of living in the crown jewel of Cleveland liberalism -- Shaker Heights. My housing value is double and my property taxes are less. And my local income tax is way less. WooOOOOOOT!

Comment

• Comment

• I would live out in Giant Eagle Village or thereabouts in a house that cost half what I paid in UA with roughly 4000 sq ft and an indoor basketball court. But, the missus is a D. She can't stand to live amongst the real folk. She can't stand to live so near farmers. (and her parents live 2 miles away, but whatever).

So, here I am. Mired amongst white collar middle manager class and stuck with housing values that appreciate about 10% per annum.

If I didn't have kids and I didn't have to commute downtown, I'd be somewhere toward Lancaster -- probably around Carroll. But, that commute on 33 is total fucking horseshit.and I'm not sure how I feel about Bloom-Carroll schools.

Comment

• Heh. That recanvass couldn't have happened at a better time for Biden.

I think we all know the 5 that have any shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Tom Perez calls on Iowa to do a recanvass. LMAO. Expect final results by Memorial Day.
                          Memorial Day 2021?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The year is TBD, dickweed.

Comment

• TBD...To Be Denounced?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• TBD...To Be Dickless...like DSL?
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X