No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defense is two and half hours into closing. Is that normal?! He's really putting on a good case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I haven't watched any of either but have now heard the Defense's closing statement has lasted over 2 hours.
      Filibuster!!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah and I thought the prosecutor went too long/ (Mike, the defense conceded in the first few minutes that the 98% oxygen was not relevant and if he had argued it the jury would be mislead, (jury jus broke for lunch without end of defense argument)

Comment

• Huh? I just went back and rewatched it. He brought up Dr. Tobin's testimony that there's no way Floyd could have carbon monoxide poisoning because he had a 98% oxygen level. He then said so we KNOW conclusively that he was not asphyxiated because he wouldn't have shown up at the hospital with a 98% oxygen level. He said how can you claim he died of oxygen deprivation with a 98% level of oxygen? That seems to be in line with what Jeff and AA were saying up thread.

Comment

• All of this is irrelevant...MSP gunna burn unless they return a second degree murder charge...jury don't want blood on their hands ala LA '92...the lynching will be completed soon...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I didn't realize the prosecution gets to go again before the case goes to the jury.

Comment

• This guy won't STFU...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Which one? Nelson ended up going about 3 hours I think.

Comment

• DC medical examiner concludes Officer Sicknick died of two strokes in the hours after the Jan 6 riot. No injuries internal or external and did not appear to be an allergic reaction to any type of pepper spray. Makes it very unlikely that anyone will be prosecuted over his death.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      All of this is irrelevant...MSP gunna burn unless they return a second degree murder charge...jury don't want blood on their hands ala LA '92...the lynching will be completed soon...
                      Portland will riot regardless.

Comment

• ...and Seattle...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Aaaaaand they’re done. I would think the earlier the jury returns a verdict, the worse the outcome for Chauvin and vice versa.

Comment

• Holy shit...I totally missed this. Saturday night after our Spring game hundreds if not thousands of students basically trashed an entire block near campus. Flipped a half dozen cars or so in the street; broke windows in a bunch of others. Cops had to send helicopters to help break the "party" up at 3 AM

COLUMBUS (WCMH) — An off-campus block party near The Ohio State University, known as Chitt Fest, turned destructive overnight. Hundreds of students filled the street and at least five cars we…

Comment

• I wish we had that kind of spirit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Holy shit...I totally missed this. Saturday night after our Spring game hundreds if not thousands of students basically trashed an entire block near campus. Flipped a half dozen cars or so in the street; broke windows in a bunch of others. Cops had to send helicopters to help break the "party" up at 3 AM

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-new...-ave-near-osu/
                                STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X