No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• A total fucking clown who has no clue on what is going on in the hospitals.

Comment

• "In approved dosages" being the key passage there. Please do not self-medicate.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              A total fucking clown who has no clue on what is going on in the hospitals.

He picked this up off of Fox's "medical expert" Marc Siegel who was on earlier with Tucker

Siegel has been wildly wrong throughout the course of this pandemic, saying just a few weeks ago that COVID-19 AT WORST was just the flu

And here he is from a month ago saying the risk to public was quite low from COVID-19 and said Chuck Schumer was politicizing the crisis by requesting a $7.5 Billion relief package (how much was the bill we just passed...please remind me?)

There's no need to hit the "panic button" on coronavirus yet, Fox News medical contributor Dr. Marc Siegel said Saturday. 

Comment

• Ibuprofen is an FDA approved drug, but they are shying away from using that because it has been having adverse effects. The whole point of the FDA trials is to make sure it doesn't make the problem worse.

Comment

• Staggering. I give up. We need to ban the use of the anti-malarial. You guys win.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Ok, well, fine. He's heavily recommending a drug based off a 24-person "study" where 4 people went into an ICU after taking the drug and one of them died. Those are essentially the same proportions that seem to exist absent any drug treatment at all. So I'm not really confident that study proves all that conservative media is claiming it proves but maybe we'll get lucky here.

Comment

• Whatever dude

Comment

• Yeah, man. Whatever.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• I mean they should just get rid of any of those trials, once the FDA approves it, it should be used for any treatment.

Comment

Comment

• A total motherfucking dick. Stupid fucking sonofabitch.
                              Whitmer has been critical of the federal government for a lack of planning for the pandemic and the lack of a national strategy, among other issues.

Comment

• The anti-malarial stuff is a hail Mary pass that Cuomo was willing to try. Why not? The situation is grim. I have serious doubts it'll amount to anything. This so-called study was done how long ago in France? Why isn't anyone in Europe using it? Why aren't the South Koreans or Japanese?

I get mad when Trump exaggerates hopes because he thinks it'll make him look good. You might not agree with me that I should be that way, but yes I do.

Comment

Working...
                                X