No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think these states are fooling themselves if they think that will stop the spread
    Last edited by iam416; March 28, 2020, 09:42 PM.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think it's logical to do it, I just hope they don't think that's going to stop it. I think any of these areas that haven't been hit hard yet should be shutting down. One of the best things that Whitmer did was shut it down fairly, not as.esrly as DeWine but still early. Probably not early enough as they are making Cobo Hall a hospital. I think the whole country should be doing it even if they aren't seeing a surge yet.
      Last edited by froot loops; March 28, 2020, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• The 2020 North American International Auto Show in Detroit has been canceled because FEMA chose the TCF Center to become an emergency field hospital.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• CFB is toast for this year.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yes, I know.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• I was kinda hoping you would argue with me and present some iron-clad argument (which would be a pleasant change) to refute my assertion. Instead, you rolled over like a Scott Frost Defense with a 3rd quarter lead.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• My daughter is supposed to be going to college this fall and I told her it might not happen. She is fit to be tied, the other two kids can occupy themselves to a large degree but this stay at home order is killing her. It is almost torture, she has more work doing this online schoolwork than she did attending school.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm not even sure if we will open up the cottage up north, that will truly suck.

Comment

• Capture.JPG
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• We gad our first death in Baldwin County here in Lower Alabama yesterday. It was a 70 year old man that was a two time lung cancer survivor. I fear that it plays into the "it's only killing old sick people" trope. People are starting to take it more seriously here, but there are many that are still in denial. Being the most conservative county in one of the most conservative states, there are many here that have bought into the "Fake News!" and "It's the new liberal hoax" and are not willing to give it up, even in light of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• St. Johns County, Florida finally shuts down its beaches after pictures circulated yesterday showing big crowds ignoring warnings and pleas.

Comment

Working...
                                X