Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://nypost.com/2020/02/27/did-a-...e-coronavirus/

Comment

• Last edited by AlabamAlum; April 1, 2020, 07:43 AM.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Last edited by AlabamAlum; March 31, 2020, 10:29 PM.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• When it comes to Xi or PDJT, the choice is obvious for Progs and most of the Left. They would also surely tell you that PDJT is a bigger threat to muslims.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• WRT to coronoa news at home, it seems the current estimate is 100k to 240k -- best case. I'd take 300K right now and walk away fucking over the moon. If we got out of this with less than 0.1% dead then I'd consider that an epic miracle.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yes. You fucking racist!

Comment

• Oh, if that's the choice, then I'd bet on 2M all day -- like I was dealt pocket Ks. Only caveat is if we're playing The Price is Right rules. In which case, I'd still bet on 2M, but I'd do it as if I were holding 10-9 suited.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I also play The Price is Right, the one, true game of kings.

Comment

• heh

Comment

• I wonder if China will be held responsible for this, or if the left will continue to invent new ways to blame Trump.

if China had acted a few weeks eariler, rather than lying to the world and arresting whistleblowers, the spread would have been 95% less

https://www.axios.com/timeline-the-e...????
                            Last edited by Kapture1; April 1, 2020, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

I wonder if China will be held responsible for this, or if the left will continue to invent new ways to blame Trump.

if China had acted a few weeks eariler, rather than lying to the world and arresting whistleblowers, the spread would have been reduced by 95% less

https://www.axios.com/timeline-the-e...ent=1100??????

Comment

• BUT the Chinese government is horrible and much of this is on their shoulders.

Comment

Working...
                                X