No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An article containing many links to many museums for virtual tours.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Captain of the aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt says the situation aboard has rapidly spun out of control. They now have 150-200 cases. Impossible for them to stop the spread at this point. Begging to be allowed to disembark all but about 10% of the 4,000 people aboard. Just a skeleton crew to run the reactor and provide security.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/...h-15167883.php
      Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; March 31, 2020, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• Yeah, there's almost zero way to stop this thing in close quarters. That's why I think NYC was fucked regardless. That's why China is so clearly full of fucking shit.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Yeah, there's almost zero way to stop this thing in close quarters. That's why I think NYC was fucked regardless. That's why China is so clearly full of fucking shit.
          Yeah they went from 4 known cases to 150+ in less than a week. Captain notes that at least 1/5 of the infected initially tested negative, only to show positive when re-tested 48 hours later.

Comment

• Last edited by AlabamAlum; March 31, 2020, 09:45 AM.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's coming for all of us. I hope your nephew has a "normal" 80% type case.

Comment

• Yeah, best wishes to him, AA.

Comment

• And I will go to my COVID-19 grave believing that aerosol is a possible route of transmission no matter how much the WHO denies it. Aerosol might not be a common route, but I think we have a decent about of evidence to suggest it is possible even with pre-symptomatic people.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Hopefully that won't before you witness CRD winning multiple national titles at Ohio State.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• M lawnmower
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Recent pic I took of the Eiffel Tower
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Lacy being Lacy
                              Attached Files

Comment

• AA, did you make it to the Bibliotheque nationale de France? The illuminated manuscripts are staggering.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X