Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody wants to cut China any slack,
    Oh bullshit.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm not particular big on recriminations at the moment either, Buchanan. But if deranged #GentryProgs are going to play the recrimination game AND side with China, then that should be addressed. The recriminations -- including the hilariously false "kiss the ring" narrative -- are flying fast and furious amongst the Left (which necessarily means the media). Pay attention.

I appreciate your cathartic venting.

Comment

• AA, I won't try to speak for anyone's personal experience with this crisis. When it comes to officials carping about water under the bridge, assigning blame, that's where I have a problem with the waste of time and energy involved in that when there are more important problems, the ones we're looking at right now, to solve.

..... and yes, I enjoy reading everyone's opinions here and elsewhere and yes, just trying to see sunshine and rainbows makes for a boring board.

On a personal level, I do find my existence a bit more enjoyable when I read a good science article about vaccine development, millions of test kits and sets of PPE being manufactured and delivered (by, in part, defense department logistics), how state's have mobilized their NGs in effective way to include medical support and policing roles. There are collaborative efforts ongoing between medical researches and practitioners world wide paying huge dividends in how to manage critically ill COVID-19 patents, ventilator production, innovative way to use multiple devices to provide breathing support ...... shit, I could go on. You get the point.

Doomsayers might be well served by reading this - the original, "The Power of Positive Thought."

Power.PNG
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• By "rowing machine" AA means he'll be settling in with a nice bottle of Irish whiskey and a profound volume of Faulkner.
            Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; April 1, 2020, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• You bastard...
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                When it comes to nefarious, I won't ever undersell the Chinese. I doubt they created this shit and unleashed it, but if you told me that's exactly what happened I wouldn't be at all shocked. What it shows is what everyone knew -- these fucking bats were/are potentially -- extremely dangerous. And the other thing we fucking knew is that Chinese wet markete the exact venue to maximize that potential. This entire pandemic was not only predictable, but I think it was predicted -- a SARS-type virus would jump to humans through the wet markets and...welp...

And we're not even getting into the duplicity, mendacity and outright fucktwattery after the jump was made.

Fuck them. Fuck that fucking government.
                EFZ
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So what is the latest on the slanty eyed bastage virus today...any good news?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nebraska has fewer cases than Kansas. So, that's gotta be positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Oh bullshit.
                      Nobody wants to cut China any slack, but as said above, it anyone believes anything that comes out of China, he is a naive fool. Jesus. They are always fucking awful. It's as if that was a surprise to the Trump and his lackeys. When Trump was denying, calling it a Fake News! and golfing China was building fucking hospitals. It didn't take a stable genius to see that this was a big fucking deal. Yes, hold China accountable for all the bullshit that they pulled here and try to pull otherwise, but the bottom line is that the federal government's response to this has been borderline criminal.
                      BTW, Ya'll are lucky to have a governor with the balls to do the right thing. You could have Kay "We're not California" Ivey...
                      like the WHO when they spewed Chinese lies mid January about no person to person transmission?

I actually agree there there should be an after action report and that people should be focused on what needs to happen rather than looking back, yet the left does it all day long with Trump. No criticism and no condemnation of China.

prob because they have a habbit of covering up BODY COUNTS of other commies

Comment

• But, China doesn't really matter!

I got news for folks on the left who want to whistle past the graveyard -- it's very possible that the next pandemic bug emerges from some zoonotic virus that gets its start in China. And hey, maybe we'll be better prepared with stockpiles of shit you'd only use because China fucked up. But it will still be really bad. No immunitiy + high R0 + non-negligble CFR = really bad and almost nothing you can do about it.

That's why China matters. Certainly when we're on the other side of this shit. Taking steps to stop something like seems far more efficacious than reactionary steps. I tell you what, I think the US should ban wet markets and selling of coronavirus carrying bats.

Comment

Nebraska has fewer cases than Kansas. So, that's gotta be positive.
                          Well maybe that's a battle we can win against the mighty Gayhawks...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

But, China doesn't really matter!

I got news for folks on the left who want to whistle past the graveyard -- it's very possible that the next pandemic bug emerges from some zoonotic virus that gets its start in China. And hey, maybe we'll be better prepared with stockpiles of shit you'd only use because China fucked up. But it will still be really bad. No immunitiy + high R0 + non-negligble CFR = really bad and almost nothing you can do about it.

That's why China matters. Certainly when we're on the other side of this shit. Taking steps to stop something like seems far more efficacious than reactionary steps. I tell you what, I think the US should ban wet markets and selling of coronavirus carrying bats.
                            ...or maybe we should just bomb the fuck out of them..
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• After we bomb Kansas.

Comment

• I don't give a fuck about China. They are who we thought they were. And we'll probably let 'em off the hook. Placing blame on China is correct, but Chy-na! is not an excuse for the total failure of the Trump and his administration in dealing with this. It is nothing more than deflection.

Hopefully we'll have full churches on Easter, because, you know, Easter is an important day to me.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X