Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-...bbing-shooting

A 77 year old man was stabbed by a state employee over an argument regarding face masks.

The assailant was later shot and killed by a deputy sheriff after he got out of his car WITH THE KNIFE and started approaching the deputy. Of course the deputy will now be vilified forever for shooting the assailant that was about to do the same to her.

The assailant later died on his way to the hospital. The 77 year old man's condition was not released.

How does a discussion like this even lead to violence?
    Really? I seriously doubt the deputy will be vilified. The person was coming at the deputy with a knife after stabbing someone. Coming at a cop with a weapon is a lot different than say asleep in your personal residence.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Carry on boys.

join_in_the_internet_circle_jerk_print-ra11ce31c7e7d40d78d37d8a5a1e777f5_zod_400.jpg
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The deputy is fine. First, the dude had a knife. Second, he’s presumably white.

So, good job by the deputy.

It’ll be shame when his job is abolished.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• They deputy is a white female, with 22 years service. I believe the assailant was Hispanic

Hopefully, Eaton County won't follow the popular culture trend of eliminating law enforcement officers.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            The deputy is fine. First, the dude had a knife. Second, he’s presumably white.

So, good job by the deputy.

It’ll be shame when his job is abolished.
            Tell me you honestly don't believe that.
            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Her job won’t be abolished. She’s probably working in a sensible jurisdiction. But, if it were any number of cities then, yes, absolutely.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Eaton County is immediately south of Lansing, and its highly rural. The major towns are Charlotte and Eaton Rapids, which are typical Michigan rural communities. I doubt they'd eliminate their sheriff department.

But somewhere, somebody is saying that they should because of this.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

But somewhere, somebody is saying that they should because of this.
                  you can say that about anything though

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Really? I seriously doubt the deputy will be vilified. The person was coming at the deputy with a knife after stabbing someone. Coming at a cop with a weapon is a lot different than say asleep in your personal residence.
                    So, then, in your estimation, since Rashard Brooks, immediately after he had taken a police officer's taser then fled during an arrest for drunk driving, and with the officer in pursuit, Brooks turns and points a weapon at the police officer who then shoots him, that's OK, right? He should not have been fired and charged with 2nd degree murder, right?
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• BTW, I have become numb to most things having to do with COVID and especially COVID in FL. Of course, this is all Ron Desantis' fault for any number of reasons none of which have to do with a rampant party scene at homes, ballrooms rented out for weddings and parties, any restaurant serving alcohol after 11pm and a complete disregard among young participants for following reasonable mitigation measures put in place in S. FL.

Fuck them.

UFN, I won't be posting recaps of COVID news. Sick of it.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Voter fraud!! Felony charges brought against GOP candidate in Kansas

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          BTW, I have become numb to most things having to do with COVID and especially COVID in FL. Of course, this is all Ron Desantis' fault for any number of reasons none of which have to do with a rampant party scene at homes, ballrooms rented out for weddings and parties, any restaurant serving alcohol after 11pm and a complete disregard among young participants for following reasonable mitigation measures put in place in S. FL.

Fuck them.

UFN, I won't be posting recaps of COVID news. Sick of it.
                          You were too hopeful that Floridians are a responsible people if simply left to their own devices. This is Florida we're talking about.

Comment

• White House sends out incompetent protectionist to denounce Fauci

Comment

• Tuberville BTFO'ed Sessions yesterday. Pretty unexpected. Tuberville was supported by Trump, but it's worth pointing out that Trump's most vocal supporters would have rather had Sessions, as far as I can tell.
                              Last edited by Hannibal; July 15, 2020, 06:58 AM.

Comment

• Tuberville is a joke. It’s embarrassing for the state.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X