X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexander Dumbass?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Appears that Ben Sasse is ready and stoked for a post-Trump world. Wow. Unloads on Trump in a call with constituents

* Kisses dictators' butts
      * Flirts with white supremacists
      * Mishandled covid
      * Spends "like a drunken sailor"
      * Mistreats women
      * Mocks evangelicals behind their backs
      * He and his family treat the Presidency like a business opportunity

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...s-evangelicals
      That list is a good start. I knew I liked that guy.
      Last edited by Mike; October 15, 2020, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• I agree with a lot of what Ben Sasse says. However, spend like a drunken sailor...is that in reference to campaign spending or meaning the covid 19 stimulus round 2 ?
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I’m guessing he’s referencing blowing a hole in the budget like a drunken sailor BEFORE Covid. I think it was almost double Obama’s deficit and he was dealing with the 2009 financial crisis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
            I agree with a lot of what Ben Sasse says. However, spend like a drunken sailor...is that in reference to campaign spending or meaning the covid 19 stimulus round 2 ?
            The trillions added to the federal deficit... on top of what the previous two Presidents did... Woof.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The FCC has announced officially that they are revisiting Section 230 for Big Tech.

it's years too fucking late but it's about time.

Comment

• Robert O'Brien, Bill Barr, Christopher Wray, and Pat Cippilone all cautioned Trump about trusting the information Giuliani was feeding him from Ukraine because it was tainted by Russian BS.

Comment

• Dunno if people heard about the interview Chris Christie gave to the Times today but he admitted that he spent a WEEK in the ICU and urged people to fucking wear masks.

Chris Christie, the former New Jersey governor who was hospitalized as he battled the coronavirus, urged people to follow C.D.C. guidelines in public.

Comment

• In some good Covid news, Bobby Bowden (age 90) was released from the hospital today after his battle with Covid.

Good news for Bobby and his family.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'm trying to find a video of the event, but apparently when the Senate Judiciary Committee adjourned today, Senator Feinstein went over and gave a "friend hug" to Senator Lindsey Graham, which triggered calls from the fanatic left for her to be replaced as the ranking Democrat on the committee.

Just when you think that there might be a tad of civility reaching the surface, along comes the hate.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Dunno if people heard about the interview Chris Christie gave to the Times today but he admitted that he spent a WEEK in the ICU and urged people to fucking wear masks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/15/u...sks-covid.html
                        Good advice. This is not hard. The failure to be responsible, not necessarily modifying behaviors out of fear, is mostly responsible for irresponsible, knee jerk mitigation measures officials get pressured into implementing given media pressure to do something. Americans can either act responsibly or continue to be limited in their activity by official over-reaction.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I assume way more people are watching the Trump town hall. This is a format that favors Biden way more than it does Trump.

Trump was asked directly by a voter where he stands on masks and he told the same anecdote he's been telling how a waiter at the White House kept fiddling with his mask because it was uncomfortable so that's why he figures hey, maybe masks aren't so good.

Also he said that when he retweeted a story about how Obama and Biden faked the killing of Osama Bin Laden and then killed a bunch of Navy SEALs to cover it up, he did that so people could "judge for themselves"

Comment

• This isn't vote-deciding or anything, it's just funny

Trump was asked who he owes money to and admitted (for I think the first time) that he's about $400M in debt, but said that's a very small amount of money for someone to owe, said he's "under-leveraged", and then said that he borrowed a lot of that money "as a favor" to various institutions.

EDIT: Oh and he was asked if he owes money to foreign banks: "Not that I know of" before quickly adding "probably"
                            Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; October 15, 2020, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• well its nice to see the circle jerk in full swing.

big tech censors the new york post article and suspends the presidents press secretary's account because she retweeted it

press secretary for biden uses that as his defense not to answer the allegations claiming if big tech says its false they don't need to address it

circle jerk

and of course not a single question about it at bidens town hall

but the dots are being connected. hunters hard drive seems to have a lot of emails concerning china in addition to ukraine. biidens bragging about getting the prosecutor for baurisma fired seems to have an email trail linking baurisma asking hunter a month before to take care of those looking to investigate bautista. and lo and behold biden shows up there a month later and threatens to withhold aid. then you have a whole string released today of hunters china links with hunter wanting to make sure theres some money left over for 'the big guy'

who knows what else is on that hard drive but i bet the 'big guy' is a little worried right now.

i thought trump did alright at his town hall. there certainly was a lot of applause for trump at the end. bidens by contrast seemed to be nothin but a bunch of stories from 40 years ago. he delivered those stories well and actually did a decent job answering many of those questions.

but you know if it was a trump kid who's hard drive was carelessly released with the amount of damning emails that hunter has on his ---well we would be talking landslide for biden

trump while shaky on a few responses i.e. Qanon and his personal covid testing i think swayed some voters and savannah actually gave him the stage the last half of that town hall and he drove home some good points.

Comment

• its not surprising trump is 400 million in debt via mortgages when you own almost a billion worth of property. i mean after all he has 800 million dollars in real estate,. wish i only had 50% left on my mortgage payments

Comment

Working...
                                X