No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIke -- as a general rule, when somebody purposely does something out of view and/or lies about the reasons that they are doing it, do you tend to trust them or distrust them?

Comment

• The mail in system in Florida was designed by a Republican legislature, Republican Governors, and Republican Sec of State, and that STILL wasn't good enough and new restrictions were demanded by the Trumper base who couldn't tell you jack shit about what security exists; they just know it ain't enough.

Utah and Idaho, dominated by Republicans, vote entirely by mail. So did Montana this past election. All the Republican officials in those states tried to explain over and over again that mass fraud would be caught, but the Trumper base refused to listen or understand.

And I still LMAO at "affidavits" being spoken about as being some sort of valuable evidence. I could easily gather affidavits from people swearing that they had been abducted by aliens. If you know next to nothing about security protocols or how ballots are handled, what's an affidavit from you worth? Nothing. Melissa Carone signed a bunch of them. What's her word worth? Nothing. She was a temp worker hired for just one day where her main responsibility was making sure the counting machines were kept clean. That's it. She was no professional, no real IT person, no expert at anything but drinking wine, but here's a bunch of affidavits from her swearing fraud was happening all over the place. Great.

Comment

• Whatever, I'm not going to relitigate all this shit again. It's all been addressed and answered. Acting like none of this has been explained yet is simply untrue.

And one more time, Trump's performance in urban Philadelphia, Detroit, and Milwaukee IMPROVED over 2016. The SUBURBS around those cities in 2020, places where Republicans either have control or are near co-equal in power. are where he lost ground. If fraud made him lose, it had to have been happening in the burbs as much as these supposed "dumps" in the big cities.

And not only that, but Trump's margin over Biden in a bunch of rural PA counties was down from 2016 as well.

Comment

• You don't need shenanigans like vote dumps, or shady counting practices on (and immediately afterwards) election day if you've been effective in deceiving people and making it really easy for them to vote.

Comment

• " I was advised that my content violated some rules the WSJ had against hate speech."

Boy they pegged you right!

Comment

• Oh, for fuck sake.

-amigrS4lwGWvecLTJ9Nf5t95R6fE96GZ8VRkbax83w.jpg
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The fact that The Media and The Left willfully sucked Chinese cock re the Lab Leak Theory has, sadly, been brushed aside for election nonsense. He lost. That's it.

And, btw, Voter ID doesn't stop people from voting. It ain't Jim Crow on Steroids.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• And, btw, Voter ID doesn't stop people from voting. It ain't Jim Crow on Steroids.
                  It doesn't stop people from voting any more than being carded at a bar i(n case you are young looking), so that you can buy a beer.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Of course not. No sane person thinks otherwise.

Comment

• Meanwhile, back to the Lab Leak theory -- Chairman Joe shut down the US investigation into that theory because, well, DJT had ordered it. https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...b-leak-origin/

Look, I don't know if it's at all important to know why this shit started. I can think of pretty good arguments pro and con. But, if you think it matters then the only conclusion you can possibly reach re the mystery is that the Ds and The Media have, for almost a full year, unambiguously and unapologetically sided with and believed the Chinese. Personally, I find that to be way more troubling than what actually happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        The mail in system in Florida was designed by a Republican legislature, Republican Governors, and Republican Sec of State, and that STILL wasn't good enough and new restrictions were demanded by the Trumper base who couldn't tell you jack shit about what security exists; they just know it ain't enough.

Utah and Idaho, dominated by Republicans, vote entirely by mail. So did Montana this past election. All the Republican officials in those states tried to explain over and over again that mass fraud would be caught, but the Trumper base refused to listen or understand.

And I still LMAO at "affidavits" being spoken about as being some sort of valuable evidence. I could easily gather affidavits from people swearing that they had been abducted by aliens. If you know next to nothing about security protocols or how ballots are handled, what's an affidavit from you worth? Nothing. Melissa Carone signed a bunch of them. What's her word worth? Nothing. She was a temp worker hired for just one day where her main responsibility was making sure the counting machines were kept clean. That's it. She was no professional, no real IT person, no expert at anything but drinking wine, but here's a bunch of affidavits from her swearing fraud was happening all over the place. Great.
                        How does the system catch fraud? Inspection by people. What happens if the people are partisan? You allow the opposition to oversee them. What happens when the opposition is not allowed to oversee the process or witnesses shenanigans or, as in the case of Wayne County, kicks everyone out and doesn't allow cameras?

Affidavits aren't hard evidence, but they are at least a start. If, in the course of a few days, people who have never met each other within the span of two or three days all describe similar shenanigans and risk their careers (and maybe even their safety) to do so, I'm willing to listen. Many of these people gave sworn testimony in state legislatures, and their stories didn't change. In the case of DeKalb County, Georgia, the video surveillance matched the stories perfectly. We don't know about other states, because we didn't have cameras there.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; May 26, 2021, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Meanwhile, back to the Lab Leak theory -- Chairman Joe shut down the US investigation into that theory because, well, DJT had ordered it. https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...b-leak-origin/

Look, I don't know if it's at all important to know why this shit started. I can think of pretty good arguments pro and con. But, if you think it matters then the only conclusion you can possibly reach re the mystery is that the Ds and The Media have, for almost a full year, unambiguously and unapologetically sided with and believed the Chinese. Personally, I find that to be way more troubling than what actually happened.
                          He just released an order asking the intelligence agencies to deliver a report in 90 days on the origins. For whatever that's worth

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            To be fair, their primary motivation wasn't out of love for the Chinese

Comment

• He just released an order asking the intelligence agencies to deliver a report in 90 days on the origins. For whatever that's worth
                              Oh, I know, Strangelove. He came in, stopped the investigation initated under DJT and now, finally, after the "QAnon Conspiracy Theory" is proving viable, he has decided, "shit, I guess we HAVE to look at this."

I get it.

What I don't get, still, is why on earth such a blindingly obvious and rational theory was so widely and thoroughly rebuked, ridiculed and even labeled racist. Well, actually, I do get why that happened.
                              Last edited by iam416; May 26, 2021, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

To be fair, their primary motivation wasn't out of love for the Chinese
                                LOL. So true. The Ds don't necessarily love or hate the Chinese. They obviously hated DJT with a passion that has them still still jumping at ghosts.

Comment

Working...
                                X