No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna be a long 4 days. I'd hate to be on one of the last flights out of there.

Comment

• Run and hide Joe.

And show more news reports of VP Giggles celebrating America's loss in Viet Nam. Great timing, Giggles!
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I don't think there's any question that it's (1) wrt Buchanan's question. As I said a few days ago, Chairman Big Rig openly and definitively wanted out, and he wanted out expeditiously. TBF, he was pushing that 10 years ago when he was VP. But, I think it's clear he had absolutely zero interest in dawdling about. Get out. Come home. Proclaim political victory.

When your mind is mostly (or entirely) made up, you'll hear what you want to hear. This is squarely on Chairman Big Rig. Squarely.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• And, again, Chairman Big Rig sold himself as the "grown up" when it comes to foreign policy, as a COMPETENT man of great experience. This is precisely the logistical, policy-based operation that overwhelming competence should handle, well, competently.

It's a fucking disaster. Chairman Big Rig partisans can fish around for whataboutisms all they want. The withdrawal execution -- precisely the thing Chairman Big Rig touted himself as so much better than DJT at -- is a fucking disaster. FUCKING. DISASTER.

Comment

• And it will only get worse.

Comment

• Fox has upped the US deaths to 10. WSJ says at least 60 Afghan civilians dead, another 150 wounded.

Comment

• Politically, this way more akin to Katrina than Vietnam. It's not the big picture policy decision or event, it's the execution and response. I'm talking in just terms of impact on voters, not whether it's fair or who is responsible or anything else. Sheer impact on voters. And impact is, IMO, to cause folks to look at leadership and say, WTF? And I think it's particularly damaging to Chairman Big Rig, who, again, wants to be that all-knowing technocrat that oozes competence.

Comment

• Its time to send in 2-3 seal teams and give them orders to open fire on anyone that looks at them with anger. And a strategic carpet bomb over Baghram would be a nice "so long" gift as well.

Its a good thing I not President because the B-52's would already be in the air.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• They say now a Navy medic was killed. I heard the first bomber had an accomplice that opened fire after the bomb went off so possibly some of our guys were shot and killed when they tried to assist. Seems like a standard ISIS tactic, is it not?

Comment

• Liney,

SEALs are great for surgical strikes on Taliban/ISIS leadership. I was thinking more a battalion of Rangers after your carpet bombing.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Up to 12 U.S. fatalities now. 11 Marines and 1 Navy medic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Up to 12 U.S. fatalities now. 11 Marines and 1 Navy medic.
                          Just horrible. Hopefully, the Taliban gives Sleepy Joe permission to retrieve our dead. Maybe if we send some more military supplies to them they will allow it.

Pisses me off.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It will get worse.

Comment

• Welp, Biden will not address the dead Americans, he is off for an extended weekend in Delaware.

Great job dems, that's top notch leadership in action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                                Welp, Biden will not address the dead Americans, he is off for an extended weekend in Delaware.

Great job dems, that's top notch leadership in action.
                                Not saying this is impossible but is this a joke or did you actually see something about him going to Delaware? All overseas military dead pass through Dover AFB so its certainly possible he's going there to meet returning coffins.

He was supposed to meet the new Israeli PM today and that got postponed till tomorrow. If he's leaving for vacation (I don't think that's happening) then his Presidency's over and I'd support impeaching him myself.

And right before I hit post the WH says Biden will be speaking today.

Comment

Working...
                                X