Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    One question I have for the FBI...if you had drone footage of the Kenosha riots...why didn't you go after the culprits with the same fervor as you did the January 6 culprits?

Just wondering.
    My guess, and just a guess, they had agents on the ground during a LOT of the riots last summer.

They weren't there to make arrests.

Comment

• It was a rhetorical question.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Not guilty on all charges!
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Sanity has prevailed. I hope the prosecutors die in a fiery car crash on the way home.

Let the riots begin.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He's no hero, and, if as AA said -- if he were my son I would have lost my mind if I saw what he was doing and been tempted to do what those rioters couldn't -- but he ain't guilty.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Correct.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He wasn't on trial for being a dumbass. He was guilty of that.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Renews my faith in the justice system.

Now, Binger needs to be admonished or sanctioned by the Wisconsin Bar for prosecutorial misconduct.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• NOT GUILTY -- EAT IT YOU RETARDED COMMUNIST DUMBASS MOTHERFUCKERS!

Comment

• I really didn't think they could the unanimous not guilty. I felt like it would be a clear majority for not guilty, but not unamimous.

Comment

• Some faith restored, Justice is still alive, albeit on life support.

Comment

• 5utdp1.jpg

Comment

• Well, The Chairman called him a White Supremacist or White Nationalist. I'd really like to see THAT suit filed.

Comment

• fa8789cd07832a39.png

Comment

• 7b617ff6677124f7.png

Comment

Working...
                                X