No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine if you will...the Laptop from hell was DJT Jr's...and the communication between the Chairman and the Crackhead was DJT and Donnie Jr...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Desantis will be a great POTUS...and will seem even better coming on the heels of the worst POTUS since Truman...kinda like when Ronaldus Maximus Reagan had to clean up Carter's shit...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        DeSantis is a piece of shit.
        I'm sure you are actually looking in the mirror at a piece of shit...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Did Talent give you permission to speak?
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Porta Jon needs to get another booster and keep his mask on. Buy Epsteins island and keep business as usual. CGVT is a dumbass gate keeper. Froot loop is just a fruit. DSL should just follow his dream and become a woman.

JB....Stay on your cruises and shut the fuck up. But thanks for your service being a war hero and shitty doctor.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
              Porta Jon needs to get another booster and keep his mask on. Buy Epsteins island and keep business as usual. CGVT is a dumbass gate keeper. Froot loop is just a fruit. DSL should just follow his dream and become a woman.

JB....Stay on your cruises and shut the fuck up. But thanks for your service being a war hero and shitty doctor.
              I remember my first beer...
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

How do a state's electoral votes "get tossed"? What does that mean? It can't mean that PA doesn't get to have electoral votes counted (equal protection and all that)
                By that I mean objecting to the recognition of electors from certain states. All it takes is just one House member and one Senator to object to any state and the entire Congress is forced to go back to their respective chambers, hold two hours of debate, and then vote on whether to count that state’s electors or not. House Republicans objected to at least five states on Jan. 6 but the Senate ended up only objecting to Arizona and Pennsylvania after the riot started.

Around 120 House Republicans objected to seating any electors from the state of Arizona. Only six Senators did.

More than a dozen Republican senators originally said they would object to at least one state's election results. After the violence that ensued Wednesday, that number was reduced by about half.

Comment

Beer is too happy a beverage to produce that pathetic screed. Methinks he tried a bit of AA’s favorite Scotch Whiskey, Malort.

Comment

I'm guessing it was a fruity beer...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• download.jpeg

Comment

• Sleep on DeSantis at your own peril. He ran circles around blue state governors during the early stages of Covid.

My personal interactions with probable R voters reveal they ALL prefer DeSantis over Trump. DeSantis put on a clinic in leadership during the pandemic and likes to play wack-a-mole with dipshit progs in the culture war. Nearly all of our leaders are 80ish - Biden, Pelosi, Hoyer, Schumer is 71. Trump would be 78 to start a 2nd term. Bernie, Warren… old as fuck and coo-coo for coco puffs. DeSantis is 43.

Comment

• There is absolutely no question that DeSantis is an entire universe better than the current pResident. No debate whatsoever.

I want to learn the Democrats voting secrets so I can vote early and often for DeSantis.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Read a cool article on computer programs that predict outcomes of wars and battles within them. These were in their infancy when I was on active duty. Amazingly advanced now.

Ukraine? Several models predict. on a scale of operational success of 1 to 10, 5 for the Russians, 5 for Ukraine. IOW a stalemate and a smoldering conflict.

No surprise but the complexity of allowable inputs to the model make that prediction a bit more than a hunch.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Sleep on DeSantis at your own peril. He ran circles around blue state governors during the early stages of Covid.

My personal interactions with probable R voters reveal they ALL prefer DeSantis over Trump. DeSantis put on a clinic in leadership during the pandemic and likes to play wack-a-mole with dipshit progs in the culture war. Nearly all of our leaders are 80ish - Biden, Pelosi, Hoyer, Schumer is 71. Trump would be 78 to start a 2nd term. Bernie, Warren… old as fuck and coo-coo for coco puffs. DeSantis is 43.
                              Yeah. You can tell how effective and good an R is by the way The Media attacks that person on behalf of their D masters. And man, has the Media gone after DeSantis complete with one of the higher honors -- a total fake news hit job from 60 Minutes. The "DeathSantis" stuff and "Don't Say Gay" shit -- those are dishonest as hell, but you haven't really arrived until they start totally making shit up.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

There's no danger of a R senator from Michigan as long as Stupidnow wants the job. She's a senator for life. Gary Peters is probably the most vulnerable, but if he wins his next election, he'll be in the same boat as Stupidnow. Senator for life. Michigan does not replace incumbent senators very often. Last one that lost was Spencer Abraham, and he lost to Stupidnow.
                                It's unfortunate that neither of them are up for re-election this year. Heck, it took the late night deliveries from Detroit to carry Peters in 2020. With no "orange menace" on the ballot, I doubt the same trick would play out this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X