Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    I was going to post that yesterday for crash, a good opportunity.
    I'd suggest crash take him to Applebee's for a nice 2 for $20 but Milo does stipulate that HE gets to choose.

Comment

• Trump has finally unleashed his lickspittles on Mr. George Conway. Never met him. Don't know him. Couldn't pick him out of a lineup.

Conway seems to have anticipated this traditional Trump line of attack by handing over this letter to the Washington Post, which they've just today shared

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I think it's fair to point out too that two guys at AMI, Michael Cohen, and the CFO of the Trump Org all took immunity deals specifically to avoid charges related to campaign finance. So whatever else we may think about them, a number of defense attorneys considered the charges a real enough threat to recommend cooperation. Fair to presume these attorneys have a degree of competence and are more aware of the actual facts and circumstances than any of us are.

SDNY just posted this morning a redacted version of the Michael Cohen search warrants. There's literally 500+ pages of documents. Reportedly the materials regarding the campaign finance violations are almost 100% redacted. Can read things into that.

EDIT: Warrants also indicate that Mueller had zeroed in on Cohen as early as July 2017, just two months after he had been appointed.
        Or they knew the cost and risk, dealing with a political entity hell bent on getting Trump, to fight the bullshit charge and advised their client to take immunity
        Last edited by Kapture1; March 19, 2019, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Or they knew the cost and risk, dealing with a political entity hell bent on getting Trump, to fight the bullshit charge and advised their client to take immunity
          I think this is almost certain. The USA (and prosecutors in general) have a lot of latitude in pursuing charges and sentencing. I mean, that's the bedrock, foundational assumption underlying mass incarceration arguments. If they want to make an example out of you for whatever reason, they don't need much to do so.

I don't think paying Stormy Daniels with campaign funds merits jail time. As I said, that's an FEC issue, IMO.

The shit that does deserve time is the corruption stuff. If and when there is case against PDJT for improperly and criminally using his political office for personal gain, then I'm all aboard the hang him high train.
          Last edited by iam416; March 19, 2019, 10:07 AM.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• More NIT talk.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Greensboro > East Starkville/Tuscaloosa

Comment

• Seconded
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• UNO/Creighton West > Butler
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Forget Greensboro, will the genius of Avery blow another game?

You know who leads the nation in blown double-digit leads, don't you? Yeah, disgusting.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The only common opponent Bama and Norfolk State have is SoCar. We beat the Cocks, and Norfolk State didn't. Not that that means anything.

Comment

• When UAT made the NIT in 2016, they played Creighton-Omaha. And lost. Because Nebraska > Alabama. As the Gay Bear found out repeatedly.

In 2017 they played Richmond. And lost. Because Virginia > Alabama. As Alabam"Alum" found out when repeatedly jousting with Dave Rickart.

Comment

• xja6otogg2n21.jpg?width=500&auto=webp&s=309b2356e0aca7bc5ac4621df0b9c527978b120b.jpg

Yes, they're sharing a drink they call loneliness
                          But it's better than drinkin' alone

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            When UAT made the NIT in 2016, they played Creighton-Omaha. And lost. Because Nebraska > Alabama. As the Gay Bear found out repeatedly.

In 2017 they played Richmond. And lost. Because Virginia > Alabama. As Alabam"Alum" found out when repeatedly jousting with Dave Rickart.
                            Hey Wiz, hacking Talent's shit isn't funny.

Comment

• And I used to club Rickart like a baby seal. He is one of the few who I have verbally bludgeoned and regretted doing so.

Comment

• Rickart=The Nick
                                AlabamAlum=David Shula

Comment

Working...
                                X