Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

LOL...well I've certainly learned over the past 24 hours that whether its conservatives or Nazis, neither is really responsible for the actions they take. Everything is just a reaction to outrageous acts commited by The International Left (funded by George Soros, naturally).

If The Left could behave itself, conservative media might cease to exist altogether! We should give it a try!
    If you'd like to have an intellectually honest debate, then you can start by acknowledging the role that violent goony Marxists play in antagonizing the Right into reactionary responses when the government either can't or refuses to keep law and order. It's what happened in Weimar Germany on a large scale, and it happened in Charlottesville too, quite in contrary to the grossly dishonest media narrative that the Neo Nazis arbitrarily decided to attack a bunch of nonviolent, peace-loving, lawful protestors. The media portrayal of this disaster is as blatantly dishonest as the media portrayal of the Covington High School kids.

Everybody has a right to peaceful demonstrations and protest and that right includes the local authorities keeping order so that you aren't facing off against goons like the guy with the flamethrower in the video below:

(I know that if I am going to attend an event with the intent of being peaceful, I make sure to wear a mask to conceal my identity and bring an aerosol spray can that I can use as a flamethrower)

Also, note that in that short fifteen second video, two objects, one of which looks like a brick, get thrown by the peaceful, loving counter protestors at the White Nationalists with neither provocation nor retaliation.

But it's all the Nazis fault for having thin skin, amirite?

Local law enforcement is very much at fault for letting this happen, and they let it happen deliberately because they wanted to teach the White Nationalists a lesson.
    Last edited by Hannibal; April 4, 2019, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• cohen hearings and deal or no deal were two skits that maria viasenor satired AOC in parts on snl over the last month

but palin was a vp candidate while aoc is still only 1/435 of a group right now albeit the most publicized one

you have to look no further then weekend update to know the agenda for snl in regards to conservatives

watched a snl with the rock, triple h, vince mcmahanon and ac/dc last satruday one of the better ones--had fallon with one of his first skits satriining the days pop hits

Comment

• Comment

• ???????

can't say that shit in 2015

Comment

• The Biden stuff is probably being floated out there so that they can establish it early enough that people will tire of hearing about it or just forget about it by next year. I don't think that it matters though. Biden won't get the nomination.
            Last edited by Hannibal; April 4, 2019, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Wow, wtf?

AA- Alabama requires candidates live just one day in the state to run for office?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

If you'd like to have an intellectually honest debate, then you can start by acknowledging the role that violent goony Marxists play in antagonizing the Right into reactionary responses when the government either can't or refuses to keep law and order. It's what happened in Weimar Germany on a large scale, and it happened in Charlottesville too, quite in contrary to the grossly dishonest media narrative that the Neo Nazis arbitrarily decided to attack a bunch of nonviolent, peace-loving, lawful protestors. The media portrayal of this disaster is as blatantly dishonest as the media portrayal of the Covington High School kids.

Everybody has a right to peaceful demonstrations and protest and that right includes the local authorities keeping order so that you aren't facing off against goons like the guy with the flamethrower in the video below:

(I know that if I am going to attend an event with the intent of being peaceful, I make sure to wear a mask to conceal my identity and bring an aerosol spray can that I can use as a flamethrower)

Also, note that in that short fifteen second video, two objects, one of which looks like a brick, get thrown by the peaceful, loving counter protestors at the White Nationalists with neither provocation nor retaliation.

But it's all the Nazis fault for having thin skin, amirite?

Local law enforcement is very much at fault for letting this happen, and they let it happen deliberately because they wanted to teach the White Nationalists a lesson.
                Keep defending the Nazis and Nazism from their unjustified bad reputation in the media, Hanni. You're doing an amazing job. So intellectually honest.

Comment

Keep defending the Nazis and Nazism from their unjustified bad reputation in the media, Hanni. You're doing an amazing job. So intellectually honest.
                  he's not. you can defend the right to free speech without endorsing the message. you leftists should try it sometime

Comment

• Not even Fox can make sense of Trump's babbling and threats against Mexico

Comment

• Wikileaks is claiming that Assange is on the verge of being kicked out of the Ecuadoran Embassy and he will be arrested by the UK government within days, if not hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

he's not. you can defend the right to free speech without endorsing the message. you leftists should try it sometime
                        You can defend the right to free speech without trying to downplay a convicted murderer by saying "Yeah but this aerosol can guy" or "Yeah but he was provoked".

Comment

• Another potential parent for the college admissions scandal.

The fencing coach at Harvard was selling his house. Someone bought it for nearly DOUBLE the assessed value. That someone turned out to have a son who got into Harvard right after that as part of the fencing team. (No athletic scholarships in the Ivy League but it's an open secret the admissions standards for 'athletes' are significantly lower than the average student). Rich millionaire never lives in the home and sells it months later for a $350,000 loss.

Millionaire insists there's a very innocent explanation for everything.

The Needham house was assessed at $549,300, but sold for nearly a million dollars. The buyer, who never lived a day there, would sell it 17 months later at a substantial loss in what may become the next chapter in the national debate over fairness in college admissions.

Comment

• "Yeah but this aerosol can guy"

Yep totally harmless can of aerosol , some people don't get smarter as they age.

Comment

• D3WBuNSU8AACnnp.jpg

Comment

You can defend the right to free speech without trying to downplay a convicted murderer by saying "Yeah but this aerosol can guy" or "Yeah but he was provoked".
                                he's talking about who started the violence

Comment

Working...
                                X