Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It will be.

Comment

• I'll be happy if we can just hold serve at home.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Some mumblings that Demetrious Cox has committed. Not from an OSU site, so we'll see. I expect that he will, in time, but not sure if it's official or not.

Dodson, as noted weeks ago, is in. Official this weekend. That should finish up OL. Fantabulous recovery in a real position of need.

That means OSU is waiting on Neal and Reeves, I think. Also, Stefon Diggs is visiting this weekend, but that's pie-in-the-sky even though he'd start from day f'n 1.

Oh, and Jamal Marcus has some sort of press conference scheduled for the 31st. As of right now, it's OSU or ECU. Heh heh. Funny thing is -- I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him pick ECU -- prying him out of NC will be a chore.
        Last edited by iam416; January 25, 2012, 01:17 PM.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          It's nice for you boys that you finally have a game to watch. Maybe one day "game" will even be plural!

Speaking of watching games it sure would have been nice to watch Urban Meyer "Run" for his life in EverBank Field in JAX from the good folks of Gainesville.

Now we all know that the Sheep of Ohio bought that lame cover story but frankly He would have been reasonbly safe in a PopeMobile.

No reason why the Regal Pontiff shouldn't of be wheeling the sidelines in JAX one of these...bet Gee & Smith would have gotten a "Sweet Deal" from Tressel Motos too.

No reason The Pope of Columbus will not be able to tool around campus in it, Comes in a Cabriolet Model, that way his ego will fit as well.

"Oh look his Eminence", "yeah he's our football coach too!"

Papal Provenance
          Last edited by Optimus Prime; January 26, 2012, 09:15 AM.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• ROTFLMAO! (do people still post that acronym??)

I don't know how and where you come up with some of your posts, OP, but this one takes the cake!!

Comment

• Not only do they still use that acronym, but there is actually a trendy pop band named LMFAO now. Which might be the "jump the shark" moment....

Comment

• or use ILA
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• The Pope recently seen on the Olentangy aboard his skiff.
                  Last edited by Ghengis Jon; May 28, 2015, 09:26 AM.
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• That is photoshopped.

The Olentangy is not, nor never has been blue ...

Comment

• Jim Tressel, kicked to the curb again as Colts pass on him. I suppose he was a viable candidate right up to the point when the Colts ran a background check!

How would Jim Tressel have fared as an NFL head coach? He didn't get the Indianapolis Colts' job, but he has enough qualifications to deserve consideration.

Well at least he still has a career in Pulp Fiction to fall on.
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Well at least he still has a career in Pulp Fiction to fall on.

So you're saying the lecture-circuit audience for "Life Promises for Success: Promises From God on Achieving Your Best" has dried up a bit, then? Shocking.

Comment

• And then there's the Dan Quayle Look Alike contests ...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanB View Post
                            Well at least he still has a career in Pulp Fiction to fall on.

So you're saying the lecture-circuit audience for "Life Promises for Success: Promises From God on Achieving Your Best" has dried up a bit, then? Shocking.
                            I wouldn't describe his sales as brisk, I mean DSL & Talent bought but anyone else?

Comment

• Insiders now unsure on Dodson. Woof, that would be a huge loss.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Oh the pain, I can hear Urbie's esophagus collapsing now. Expect Meyer to begin slashing more of Tressel's deadwood.

The Big Ten will be watching, as the conference always does, as Ohio State finalizes its roster numbers and recruiting class while dealing with an NCAA-mandated reduction in scholarships.

Comment

Working...
                                X