Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's is precisely it Madootra but I must confess I sure didn't mind yanking his chain.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• We all have our guilty pleasures.....

Comment

• Jamie wears his feelings for Michigan athletics on his shirtsleeve, and immediately jumps to their defense any time he feels they are being slighted. He has other opinions as well that he vigorously defends. I hope he finds his way back here soon.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Me too. He used to post at other places I occasionally go to, and I haven't seen him there either.....

Comment

• Since Jeff demands more posts on this thread and Michigan just released future schedules, these are ours from the same years

8/30 at Navy (Baltimore)
            9/6 Cincinnati
            9/13 Kent State
            9/20 Virginia Tech

9/5 North Carolina
            9/12 Northern Illinois
            9/19 at Virginia Tech

9/3 Bowling Green
            9/17 at Oklahoma

Comment

• Thanks ....

That is also a good OOC schedule.

I have a feeling ADs know something about how the teams are going to be chosen for the play in starting in 2014 that we don't yet know about.

.... and, yeah, we missed your sorry ass. Kind-of like that guy in the office that is so easy to pimp.

It's entertaining.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• This may shock many of you...but I have been banned at over 20 opponents Rivals sites.

They just don't get me.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A one-shot team like Colorado or Oregon State would be nice for 2016. Mayabe Wazzu again.

I'd love a shot at Stanford once the games really get going. We owe them for some bad losses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    ..... I'd love a shot at Stanford once the games really get going. We owe them for some bad losses.
                    ..... and NW, Purdue, Wisconsin, others.

Get prepared to add Michigan to that list.

urban .... hello.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Don't think I didn't notice Michigan is adding a lot of "payback games" of their own. Appy State, Utah, can Toledo be far behind?
                      Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; June 28, 2012, 05:03 AM.

Comment

• Nicely done

Comment

• Well, App State did a lot of chest-thumping following their win before, so now lets see if they can do it again. If they manage to pull it off again, maybe we need to get them promoted to the B1G.

Utah is a natural opponent to schedule. They are in the Pac 12 now, and will be part of that new rotational agreement. I doubt there will be very much "payback" talk leading up to the game.

Toledo will rotate back onto the schedule before long. Most MAC teams get a turn at the Big House if they want it.

Comment

• If Toledo promises to bring a few truckloads of Tony Packo's with them, then maybe we can talk. Otherwise, there's absolutely no reason to be reminded of the Dark Days. If Ohio can effectively dismiss Cooper, we should be able to write off everything from the RRod era as "Lessons Learned".

Comment

• Agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                1)
                                2) Tressel coached for 10 seasons, oh wise Michigan Man
                                Nine; 2010 didn't exist in osu lore, now, did it?
                                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Working...
                                X