Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm surprised by how dominant OSU has been. Chris Holtzmann looks like a genius. We'll have to get him an NBA job.

Comment

• Speaking of coaches who need to get a different job, the Kevin Wilson factor doesn't get enough discussion. The man is a fucking genius and when he joined OSU I knew that they were probably going to be lighting up the scoreboard, just like they did the entire time that he was at Oklahoma.

Comment

• Absolutely. I think one of the undervalued things CRD was to form his own staff. He jettisoned everyone on defense except Larry Johnson. I think Hafley was a great hire and, sadly, it's only going to last a year. But, I really like Washington and, hey, Mattison is solid. You give that old boy pipe-hitting talent and he'll get the job done.

Offensively, CRD kept Kevin Wilson, who was a great hire by UFM. I really like adding Yurcich, too. I think what he has in place on the offensive side of things is really, really good. Throw in Hartline who is such a huge fucking upgrade that it almost makes the faux Zach Smith outrage worthwhile.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• From an article on a 2021 OL:

Not long after Top247 2021 offensive lineman Donovan Jackson arrived at Bellaire (Texas) Episcopal, he asked head coach Steve Leisz if he could help him get an Ohio State offer.
          Jackson is borderline 5*. He is from out of state. He is in SEC portion of Texas. The cool thing here is that OSU bag men are able to get kids on board before OSU even offers. Talk about priming the pump! What an outstanding organization. If only M would cheat then they'd have kids asking for M offers.

Comment

• Maybe Michigan should start offering Visa instead of American Express ...
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I believe M is offering Sunoco gas cards.

Comment

• For elite recruits, it's Sunaco gas cards and Blazin Reward points at BWW.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I like the Speedway points a lot better. And they have excellent coffee, for a gas station...
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'm almost up to 500,000 speedway points, I'm not sure it would get many recruits but I just want to brag that I've almost gotten to that milestone.

Comment

• I have 24,000 BWW points. It's enough for 15 cheeseburgers and fries or 7 large platters of wings.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...and DSL is lucky to have one out of five posts be cogent...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That would be an admirable goal for you...

Comment

• I believe 1 out of 5 cogent posts is worth 175 Wizard points, redeemable for 10 GFYs, 8 STFUs, 7 shaddups or 1 reference to Earth, Wind and Fire.

Comment

• Many years ago I thought The Talent and Wiz were the same person - Mr Burns

Comment

Working...
                                X