Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like he's an Evil Harry Potter or something.
    That would be Draco
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I've directed less than 5 posts total at him (Talent) in my life. Two out of the last three have resulted in him acting like I burned a Bucknut flag or something. I'm sure IRL he's a good guy, but he acts like a whiny douche here, saddled with the affected burden of posting with such mortals. That being said, I hope to share a beer with him someday.

Comment

• Wiz: you complete me
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• gross

Comment

• Madootra:

I have a standing offer to anyone who wants to see M play OSU in Columbus. And this may be your best chance to see a win.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Madootra:

I have a standing offer to anyone who wants to see M play OSU in Columbus. And this may be your best chance to see a win.
              In a moment of unprecedented kindness, doubt creeps in.

Sweet.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• In a moment of unprecedented kindness, doubt creeps in.

Sweet.

Heh....

Comment

• In a moment of unprecedented kindness, the creep doubts.

Sweet.

:-)
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• One appreciates that Talent is human. And notes that most others playing this role lack the ability to step out of it when called for.

Comment

• STFU, assclown. Heh.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The amiable chap is gone , all that is left is alcohol-infused belligerence. Amazing what the firing of Tressel has done to so many.
                        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• They've forgotten tressel now.

Their new flavor of the month is Meyer.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He shall never be forgotten. He was the man no Michigan Man could conquer

Comment

• He was the man who had the moral compass of a slug. Thus shall he always be remembered.

Comment

• I have friends who are slugs, and slugs who are friends. Please stop stereotyping them, Stan!

Besides, most of them are morally superior to anything/anyone associated with oiho

Comment

Working...
                                X