Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    "well, if she had been white..."
    If she had been white, she wouldn't have even been carrying a knife or in any altercations and her name would be Ashli Babbitt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
      And she is fighting for their concerns that don't get national news.
      Like what -- completely eliminating the police? Changing the lyrics of the Star Spangled Banner to "Allah Akbar!"
      Last edited by Hannibal; April 26, 2021, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Honkeys Lives Don't Matter
        “What kind of country is this when I can only hate a man if he’s white?” -Hank Hill

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Like what -- completely eliminating the police? Changing the lyrics of the Star Spangled Banner to "Allah Akbar!"
          No one is completely eliminating the police. That never has been the position no matter what Fox News/OAN/NewsMax say

I see you have a problem with her being a Muslim though.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

No one is completely eliminating the police. That never has been the position no matter what Fox News/OAN/NewsMax say

She called for elimination of the police and incarceration on her Twitter account. "It can't be reformed", she said.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.blazingcatfur.ca%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F04%2FTlaib-Twitter-Police.jpg&f=1&nofb=1.jpg
            Last edited by Hannibal; April 26, 2021, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• A district that keeps sending Tlaib to Congress pretty much deserves all of the ridicule that it will get for doing so.

Comment

• Writing a book where you fantasize about murdering a bunch of white people in a race war is good.

Comment

• Violence against Asians is caused by White Supremacy. The man on the right is clearly a white supremacist.

Comment

Looks like her own words to me. From her own twitter account.

She may be a Muslim, but she's also a radical palestinian that supports the elimination of Israel. If she were "just a muslim" she would have had no problem going to Israel a couple years ago to visit her ailing granny. All she had to do was promise that she wouldn't stir up trouble while she was there. She refused to promise, so she stayed home and stirred up trouble.

The voters who send people like Tliab and AOC to Congress have no right (or room) to complain about Trump supporters.

None.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Exactly wrong my friend. The voters who send people like Tliab and AOC to Congress are no different than Trump supporters. They just have different targets.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• China's own census data, which they've been keeping under wraps since December, is expected to be released soon and show that their population declined in 2020 and they are much closer to being overtaken by India as the world's most populous country than previously thought.

Officials are preparing response to census data that should have been released weeks ago

Comment

• Just a quick reminder re China and data reporting -- Maryland has had twice as as many "official" deaths from Covid as China. Maryland.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Just a quick reminder re China and data reporting -- Maryland has had twice as as many "official" deaths from Covid as China. Maryland.
                            Yeah, it's tough to know how much is due to decades of the one-child policy and how much is them lying their asses off about the actual number of covid deaths

And of course if the data is even accurate. If the numbers are bad, assume the actual numbers are even worse.

I personally didn't realize India was so close to overtaking them...like definitely this decade now, maybe in just a couple years.

Comment

• Miami private school promises parents that they will not employ anyone who has had the "experimental covid injection". I read the actual letter to parents and they never once use the word "vaccine", always "covid injection". I get the impression this is based more on the granola, hippy-dippy, all-organic version of anti-vaxxerism instead of the "covid's a bunch of bullshit ain't nobody gonna tell ME what to do" version.

Comment

• Oscar ratings fell 50% from the previous year.

Last edited by Hannibal; April 27, 2021, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X