Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

Last I heard he made a statement saying he is not Anti-Vax and would get it if he felt he needed it. Seems like he felt not everybody should get the vaccine, especially young and health people that have a 99.9994% survival rate. I suppose he could have since then.
    I found where he said something back in April that he had an appointment to get the J&J vaccine but it was cancelled when the FDA paused it for the whole blood clot thing. Might be what I was thinking of. Don't know if he ever rescheduled, maybe not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      If you can get a prescription for it, it probably doesn't hurt. Except anyone telling them it's proven to cure covid is a liar.

Of course most people CAN'T get it from a doctor so they're buying stuff intended for animals instead. Maybe the smarter ones will try and cut the dosage.

It's also funny that people who have long shrugged off covid as no big deal and just a little cough were the first ones to run to their local Farm & Feed when they heard it's a miracle cure. Covid doesn't worry you in the slightest yet here you are, squeezing a tube of horse paste down your gullet for "protection".
      how many? You talk like every tractor supply is running out

How many people have stupidly taken a horse medicine? do you even know?

You talk as tho you do.

Comment

Attached Files
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Everybody is an idiot to strangelove and CGVT. They think us rednecks can't get on the interweb and figure out our own doses of horse meds and fish amoxicillin....lol

Hey, people don't trust what they are being told. I don't either. They probably feel safer trying an affordable (so I hear) drug that has been proven safe for 35 years.

I don't know how much truth there is in this but have heard doctors have been told not to prescribe Ivermectin by their overlords. Us simple folk have to improvise.

I don't plan on taking the vax or ivermectin. Besides too many beers a couple times a month, or an occasional aspirin, I avoid all meds. That's just what I feel is best for me at this time of my life. My life, my choice. Fuck you if you think otherwise.

PS- I have read a few things of late that say the biggest group resisting the jab are the higher educated. The PHD's etc. It really doesn't surprise me if it is true but I don't trust polls anymore either...

Comment

• I don't get the hostility over potential treatments for Covid. If someone has a severe infection requiring hospitalization, and a treatment is available, I don't see a problem with that. We've known for decades that smoking and alcohol consumption is bad for your health, yet we never hesitate to help people who have health problems related to smoking or drinking. Nobody bashes a person in ICU fighting lung cancer. Nobody bashes a person in ICU fighting for their life with liver disease related to alcohol consumption. They are routinely and compassionately treated with everything available to medical science.

Yet this Covid thing causes people to say "let them die" if they don't get a vaccine. I have no idea where such thinking comes from.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              If you can get a prescription for it, it probably doesn't hurt. Except anyone telling them it's proven to cure covid is a liar.

Of course most people CAN'T get it from a doctor so they're buying stuff intended for animals instead. Maybe the smarter ones will try and cut the dosage.

It's also funny that people who have long shrugged off covid as no big deal and just a little cough were the first ones to run to their local Farm & Feed when they heard it's a miracle cure. Covid doesn't worry you in the slightest yet here you are, squeezing a tube of horse paste down your gullet for "protection".
              Can you give me a link where there is any data that "...MOST people can't get it from a doctor". My wife, who is unvaccinated, has already talked to her doctor and he will write a Rx for ivermectin. Assuming ivermectin is useless, what is the harm? China and other countries are using hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin prophylactically, and at the first sign of one of the Covid variants

I don't think it is unreasonable to ask why the controlled media is so negative when it comes to therapeutics. Most of us believe that stopping a virus, such as the flu or the common cold, would have been done long ago if it were possible. We are skeptical. But, if someone told me that putting Zicam up my nose would lessen the duration of Covid, I'd do it, and so would millions of others.

Comment

• i'm not a real big fan of the 99.9994% recovery rate or whatever stats are thrown around.

Fact is in 2020 and first 6 months of this year life expectancy has gon down a full year

deaths per hundred thousand went from 715/100000 to 820/100000

you cant argue covid isnt killing a lot of people --yes certainly over 60 and fatties

I dont believe in forcing people to get the vaccine but i think your stupid if you dont especially if your fat drunk and not a nebraska fan

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                  Everybody is an idiot to strangelove and CGVT. They think us rednecks can't get on the interweb and figure out our own doses of horse meds and fish amoxicillin....lol
                  Well, we've all got our custom fitted tin foil hats to wear. Every scare tactic that's been rolled out to us in the last 18 months HAS to be believed.. Because how could they possibly be wrong? Certainly, it's not because they've got an agenda that they want us to buy into. That would just be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    I don't get the hostility over potential treatments for Covid. If someone has a severe infection requiring hospitalization, and a treatment is available, I don't see a problem with that. We've known for decades that smoking and alcohol consumption is bad for your health, yet we never hesitate to help people who have health problems related to smoking or drinking. Nobody bashes a person in ICU fighting lung cancer. Nobody bashes a person in ICU fighting for their life with liver disease related to alcohol consumption. They are routinely and compassionately treated with everything available to medical science.

Yet this Covid thing causes people to say "let them die" if they don't get a vaccine. I have no idea where such thinking comes from.
                    Yeah, it's some pretty psychotic shit, makes me wonder if that is one of the vaccine side effects, a general psychoses or derangement.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                      i'm not a real big fan of the 99.9994% recovery rate or whatever stats are thrown around.

Fact is in 2020 and first 6 months of this year life expectancy has gon down a full year

deaths per hundred thousand went from 715/100000 to 820/100000

you cant argue covid isnt killing a lot of people --yes certainly over 60 and fatties

I dont believe in forcing people to get the vaccine but i think your stupid if you dont especially if your fat drunk and not a nebraska fan
                      I am talking about the 14 and under crowd, the 99.9994% survival rate.

over 60 is like a 95% survival rate.

I am more familiar with the 14 and under issue since the county is mandating masks for my kids, even though THEY DON'T WORK.
                      Last edited by Kapture1; September 3, 2021, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• qXFueVWl.jpg

Comment

• 89ceb4b1905935d8.jpg

Comment

Attached Files
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Haha.

Smell the fear.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The fear? Clemson or Georgia?
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X