No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sotomayor is a certified moron. I think the R's were afraid to vote against her because of being a minority female. She is way left on the Martin-Quinn scale.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• January 8th is also a commemorative day. It's Elvis' birthday.

"...Let's get one thing straight...or I'm walkin' too...I don't work on January 8th...cuz that's Elvis' birthday...uh huh huh huh..."
      Attached Files
      Last edited by THE_WIZARD_; January 8, 2022, 10:56 AM.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          Sotomayor is a certified moron. I think the R's were afraid to vote against her because of being a minority female. She is way left on the Martin-Quinn scale.
          She is a Wise Latina.

Comment

• On the Mandate thing ..... if the Supremes follow the law, they'll enjoin it. An exception might be where an organization receives federal funding.

At the district court level, federal judges, when hearing cases involving challenges to all kinds of COVID mandates have ruled in favor of them in public settings but not in private ones. The exceptions have been in states where state governments have outlawed them as in TX and FL, not sure about others.

When the state legislation is crafted carefully, it seems to stand up to the court's scrutiny and generally follows precedent in matters where state's rights lawfully trump federal laws ..... not all of this is black and white and talent might want to weigh in here when state and federal laws conflict. In FL, for example, the Desantis enacted laws against federal or local/county vaccine and masking mandates have withstood court challenges as far as I know and follow this stuff.

If the court allows them in private businesses it is a certain sign that if it is not already, the SCOTUS has become overtly politicized with a decidedly illiberal take on the law and the constitution. Scary shit.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

She is a Wise Latina.
              Yes I'm sure she and AOC could hold a conversation that only they and Barbara Billingsley could understand...like the black guys on the plane in Airplane...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cant believe it's been almost 3 years already. One of the classics

FIm4KuFXoAIOCy_?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Your Trump obsession is duly noted.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Linesman -- here is a present just for you!

Whitmer-Neolithic.jpg

Comment

• 05be4e096902efc3.jpg

Comment

• She likes the blue dress, but in that pic, she's looking a bit chunky .. or bloated ..

I wonder if she knows about feminine undergarments like slips? I'm sure The Wizard could tell her all about them.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          Linesman -- here is a present just for you!

Whitmer-Neolithic.jpg
                          Who are you kidding?
                          You'd hit it.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Who are you kidding?
                            You'd hit it.
                            Cruel but accurate

Comment

• revealing
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Lol. If you like someone who has had more Plastic Surgery done than most Lifetime soccer Moms. To bad I cant post a before pic from this phone, probably reconsider, maybe not. To each there own I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X